Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
The MEP design coordinator provides a wide variety of precise MEP design operations within the organization’s ongoing and future commercial, residential, office and mixed-use development projects.
The position refers to working as an MEP engineer within a large, dynamic and enthusiastic real estate development team of professionals, from project and construction managers to asset and leasing directors, having the opportunity to develop new and solid professional experience and to advance within the company.
The Role You'll Play
As a MEP design coordinator, you will offer a solid support to the commercial or residential and office development team:
• Elaborate functional and coherent building ideas, concepts and general designs for commercial, residential, office and mixed-use buildings on specific plots
• Synthesize and present the potential of a specific land and general layout and participates at concept, design, client and construction meetings
• Understand potential constrains and limitations regarding plot location, land particularities and local regulations
• Design and understand the company’s criteria and development objectives, following the same principles from concept to implementation
• Quickly adapt to new ideas and explore multiple and alternative solutions in order to achieve the ongoing objectives
• Maintain a close line of communication with all involved parties, both internal and external in order to collect and incorporate the correct information
• Coordinate specific project details, regarding deadlines and implementations of technical requirements
• Keep a good track of all project information, changes and layouts and frequently update the plans and commercial layouts
• Support sales team with commercial layouts and masterplans, sales materials and specific technical information extracted from the project
Your Building Blocks of Success
• Interact effectively with other colleagues and departments, communicating clearly, and understanding established objectives
• Excellent organization, planning, motivation, interpersonal skills and ability to prioritize and objectives and meet deadlines
• Ability to comprehend the bigger picture of the project, in relation to all design specialties, critical thinking, complex problem solving, and decision-making ability
• Must have a strong work ethic and be detail-oriented with multitasking skills and ability to work with sensitive or confidential information
• Good knowledge and understanding of general building codes, construction methods, priorities and phases
• Comply with the internal regulation of the company, strong professional ethics and self-driving for professional development
Required Knowledge and Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Installations or complementary design fields. Other diploma/certificate for post university studies is not mandatory, but preferable
• Five to eight (or more) years of experience in a design or real estate development company
• At least two-three years of experience in designing/developing medium and/or large residential and/or office projects
• Proven experience in design coordination and working with multi-disciplinary teams; references can be required
• Proficient in AutoCAD software and Microsoft Office is a must, experienced in Revit software is highly preferable
We are an owner-managed, vertically integrated, real estate developer, investor and operator that benefits from a highly experienced team, substantial capital base and development pipeline.
The focus is on central and eastern Europe, investing predominantly in retail assets, selected residential projects and opportunistically across other real estate segments.
The team comprises highly experienced real estate professionals with an exceptional track record, combining a multi-disciplinary skill-base integrated along the entire property value creation chain. The management includes the founders and former senior executives of the largest CEE-based publicly traded property company who, in their previous capacity, developed, re-developed and operated more than 30 core assets.
Compania aceasta caută candidați cu un anumit set de abilități. Acest test îl va ajuta pe angajator să aleagă cea mai potrivită persoană pentru job. Testul va fi în engleză sau în limba străină pentru care aplici și e posibil să conțină și un scurt video test.
Îl poți completa acum sau oricând în următoarele 24 de ore. Vei găsi linkul către test și în contul tău. Întrebările se vor schimba de fiecare dată când accesezi linkul.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles