We are a team of young professionals with various interests and educational background, but united by the goal to assist others. We currently look for a new colleague with:
- Advanced French language skills (especially written communication);
- Good knowledge of English
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good computer skills (Microsoft Office, Internet, E-mail);
- Good problem-solving skills and an analytical mindset;
- Customer orientated approach and very good communication skills;
- Communicates by e-mail and through social media (FB) with survey respondents from France, Belgium, Switzerland and Canada;
- Investigates complaints, alerts the responsible departments and collaborates efficiently to reach a satisfying resolution for the respondent;
- Monitors community content (quick polls, comments) posted by members;
- Updates the database according to requests;
- Provides relevant feedback to other teams with the aim to trigger process improvements
- Draws up monthly reports in order to monitor his/her support activities, as well as those related to the communication with the respondents.
Offer (bonus, benefits):
- Competitive salary & benefits package
- Excellent career opportunities within a multinational company
- Young and dynamic working environment
- Work from home possibility, according to internal regulations
Ipsos is the 3rd largest company in market and public opinion research which delivers information and analysis that makes our complex world easier and faster to navigate, and inspires our clients to make smarter decisions.
As a part of a multinational organization, Ipsos Interactive Services is a fully global HUB with regional centers, satellites and local footprint all over in Ipsos group. Recently, the company has over 1,700 passionate online and mobile experts worldwide, from whom 1000+ only in Romania (Bucharest, Brasov & Iasi). The company's mission is to deliver industry leading research on a wide range of international projects for the Ipsos researchers and Ipsos end clients, everywhere, using the most complete range of techniques possible Online-Mobile and Offline at the highest levels of quality, security, speed and cost efficiency.
Joining Ipsos offers you the opportunity to become part of an innovative, international Group that leads its markets. Ipsos has a strong presence in 90 countries, 18.000 employees and more than 5000 clients worldwide. A passionately company with curious experts that not only provide the most precise measurement, but shape it to provide True Understanding of Society, Markets and People. To do this, we use the best of science, technology and know-how and apply the principles of security, simplicity, speed and substance to everything we do. So that our clients can act faster, smarter and bolder. Ultimately, success comes down to a simple truth: YOU ACT BETTER WHEN YOU ARE SURE.
Find more info about Ipsos by visiting http://www.ipsos.com.
Compania aceasta caută candidați cu un anumit set de abilități. Acest test îl va ajuta pe angajator să aleagă cea mai potrivită persoană pentru job. Testul va fi în engleză sau în limba străină pentru care aplici și e posibil să conțină și un scurt video test.
Îl poți completa acum sau oricând în următoarele 24 de ore. Vei găsi linkul către test și în contul tău. Întrebările se vor schimba de fiecare dată când accesezi linkul.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles