Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
• University /Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering or comparable;
• Some years of experience on 3D CAD:Modelling / drawing / assembly in CAD Catia V5 or Unigraphics;
• Tolerance stackup analysis;
• Good knowledge of the design rules for plastic materials, die cast components;
• Automotive experience is an advantage;
• FMEA knowledge;
• English and/or German language fluently;
• Analytical thinking.
As a member of our Mechanical Development Team in Sibiu you will design and build mechanical and electromechanical products for automotive systems.
Your main tasks & responsibilities will be:
• Design, create CAD models and drawings with Catia V5, for plastic and metal components;
• Design analyze and review ( function, design, feasibility);
• Product optimization;
• Generate customer documentation;
• Ensure a high quality level of the products;
• Tolerance stackup calculations;
• Interpretation of technical analysis (illumination/ optical & FEM).
The Marquardt Company
The history of the Marquardt Group dates back to 1925 when it started as a family company in Rietheim-Weilheim Germany, counting today 13 subsidiaries on four continents: Europe, Africa, Asia and America.
Internationally the Marquardt team numbers more than 8.000 employees, continuing to grow and constantly innovate.
In Sibiu, Marquardt began its activity in 2006, today it has five manufacturing departments: Plastic injection molding, Electronics, Assembly, Varnishing and Micro-Switches.
2008 the Research & Development Center was founded, with the following activity fields: Software development, Software test & validation, Mechanical design, Hardware development, Prototype testing.
Our products are meant primarily for the automotive industry, our clients are Mercedes-Benz, Chrysler, Porsche, Jaguar, Maserati, Volkswagen, Audi, BMW, Peugeot, Citroen, Renault, but they are also used in other fields: household appliances, audio systems, industrial equipment.
Career at Marquardt
Marquardt is continuously developing, both locally and internationally.
We offer endless opportunities for professional development, while promoting solid principles and the passion for the automotive industry.
Our activity and working environment are characterized by dynamism, team work and innovation.
We are looking for creative minds that will shape the future with us.
You are invited to join the successful Marquardt Team!
• attractive salary package (including a 13th salary);
• the opportunity to work in a competitive environment;
• access to professional development programs;
• non-financial benefits package (discounts for medical services, spa & fitness, culture & education, food & drinks, tourism, car repair shops);
• canteen with services provided by a catering company;
• rewards for improvement ideas;
• Christmas party.
Adress: Str. Munchen, Nr. 2, Sibiu
Apply directly for our vacant positions at:
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles