MECHANICAL DESIGN ENGINEER
- University degree in mechanical engineering - TCM, Production Machines and Tools, mechatronics or relevant
- Good knowledge in plastic parts technology. Injection tooling knowledge and metal technologies is a plus.
- Knowledge of CATIA tools (or other 3D CAD tools) - parts, assembly, surface, drawing rules
- Advance knowledge to analyse and interpret results of simulation (FEA, Moldflow and so on) and propose technological solutions.
- Tolerance calculation
- Ability to work in a team
- Good communication skills
- Create and modify plastic parts in full projects. Design using 3D CAD Tools CATIA, using plastic design rules. Modify and update customer parts according to requirements.
- Prepare assembly drawings, components drawings, customer drawings update (customer and also internal) according to applicable standards and norms.
- Realize tolerance studies and perform tolerance calculations.
- Able to discuss with the team and provide solutions for development requirements, result oriented.
- Generate proficient ideas taking in consideration the applicable standards, norms and laws and provide to customer height product added value
- Propose and implement technically construction for plastic parts, analyse and provide ideas for design improvement. Use visual defect analyse, feasibility study, simulation results, dimensional report and test result to improve the product.
DELFINGEN RO SATU MARE SA (formerly known as Schlemmer Romania) is part of the DELFINGEN Group, a global automotive supplier, a world leader in protection and routing systems for electrical networks and on-board fluid transfer solutions.
As an automotive supplier, DELFINGEN is present in 4 continents with over 30 locations including 26 manufacturing plants and 9 R&D centers. We support our customers’ deployment within their global platform strategy.
We are always looking for new talents who want to play a part in our Group’s growth and development.
If you are dynamic, energetic, curious, pragmatic and want to engage yourself in a company that is family-owned, international and leader in its market … then come and join us!
We give a great deal of attention to welcoming newcomers with a thorough orientation program to foster the best chances of success from the start.