Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
- Education / degree: Bachelor of Science in Mechanical from a four years accredited college or university. Master of Science in specialty discipline represent a plus; *
- Excellent knowledge and hands on experience with Codes and Standards (such as ASME, API and TEMA) applicable to all types of Static Equipment (such as Pressure Vessels, Heat Exchangers, Storage Tanks etc.) and with the other technical or legal applicable requirements;
- Minimum 7 years’ years of experience in Static Equipment design specifically in the LNG, midstream, refining, and/or petrochemical industries.
- Well versed in the use of equipment software such as PV Elite. Familiar with AFT Fathom and Ansys. Proficiency using AutoCAD (preferred);
- Excellent oral and written communications;
- English language – advanced level.
- 2+ years of experience in a supervisory capacity;
- understands and is able to assist with the budgeting, planning and scheduling of mechanical work;
-capable to work within multidiscipline design team from concept through to implementation;
o Provide Mechanical design and provision of information to the project design team;
- Prepare and review mechanical equipment specifications and data sheets;
- Coordinate design criteria and details with other departments;
- Perform equipment design calculations;
- Support the preparation of engineering drawings with sufficient detail to define the equipment scope and technical requirements;
- Develop criteria, guidelines, and best practices for the equipment to provide for a safe, efficient, cost-effective, and reliable end product; o Perform technical bid evaluations;
- Review vendor documents submitted for review or approval.
-Act as the communication focal point for appropriate information/data between the vendor, client, and other disciplines;
AECOM is a global network of experts working with clients, communities and colleagues to develop and implement innovative solutions to the world’s most complex challenges.
Delivering clean water and energy. Building iconic skyscrapers. Planning new cities. Restoring damaged environments. Connecting people and economies with roads, bridges, tunnels and transit systems. Designing parks where children play. Helping governments maintain stability and security.
We connect expertise across services, markets, and geographies to deliver transformative outcomes. Worldwide, we design, build, finance, operate and manage projects and programs that unlock opportunities, protect our environment and improve people’s lives.
Imagine it. Delivered.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles