Mechanic zero-emission excavators/ MECANIC EXCATAVOR
Textul acestui anunț a fost verificat de echipa eJobs pentru a elimina posibile greșeli sau conținut discriminatoriu.
- Completed technical training is á plus but not necessary
- 3+ years experience is a plus but not necessary
- Willingness to do overtime
- Assembly of electric excavators of various shapes and sizes
- Installation of electrical control and power systems (12-800V DC / 3x 400 AC), hydraulics and pneumatics, alternating with mechanical key work
You deserve it:
- Salary in range € 1850 and € 2400 net per month;
- Fixed travel allowance;
- Overtime allowance of 130% (on Saturday 150%):
- 28.5 days off per year;
- Opportunity for advancement to more senior positions;
- A working environment in which sustainability, development and safe working practices are core values.
- A private room for €60 per week (see photos on our website) incl. gas, water, light and internet
- Health insurance for €27.60 per week
- Salary plus 8,33% holiday pay
- Opportunity to take Dutch lessons
- If necessary, you can get your VCA and forklift certification in your native language
- We help you file your taxes in the Netherlands
- We organise evening and Saturday morning programmes for all your questions. You can ask questions about your wages, pay slips, holidays, how to get a house or apartment in the Netherlands, how public transport works, etc.—in short, any question you have about life in the Netherlands!
- You receive compensation for work travel expenses according to company agreements
- We provide your work clothing and/or tools and equipment
- We will help you gain legal residence in the Netherlands if you wish.
As a specialist international division of Intro Personeel, Intro EU Staffing is completely dedicated to provide Dutch companies with reliable and skilled European staff. Since it’s not always possible to find the right candidate from within our borders, we use our international experience to recruit the best suitable candidate for the job, based on skills and qualifications. We believe in sustainability and therefore prefer long-term collaborations. Intro EU Staffing is specialized in recruiting and selecting Romanian speaking people. These people all have English or German as their second language. We understand the cultural differences and manage to deliver an essential contribution to a successful collaboration between our clients and employees.