Material & Production Planner Electronics
- Bachelors in a technical or economical field
- Minimum 2 years experience in a similar job in automotive
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills
- Ability to function in a fast-paced team-oriented environment and handle multiple priorities
- Knowledge of ERP systems (preferably SAP)
- Fast reaction to changes
- Quick decision taker
- Analytical and numerical competences
- Capacity to work under pressure, with deadlines
- Schedules the supply of materials/components to meet production requirements and minimum safety stock levels
- Plans, develops, implements and evaluates processes for material deliveryfrom supplier to point of fit
- Plans and prepares manufacturing production schedules, assesses changes and improves processes as necessary
- Optimize production plan per material avialibilty, customer requirement and shift model
- Assess volume requirements against planning assumptions
- Day-to-day order management and management of deliveries
- Permanent maintainace of the paramenters and master data SAP
- Identify and solve discrapancies in order flow
- Evaluate and monitor supplier performace (KPI)
- Maintain new materials,suppliers and customers masterdata /EDI of new projects.
- Understands and manages risks to minimise impact on production schedule
- Takes follow up actions in relation to material shortages that affect Production. Follow escalation process.
- Implements all processes to agreed standards and targets and supportcontinuous improvement initiatives and identify areas of improvement
- Monitors the integrity of Bill of Materials (BOM) and manages inventory accuracy
- Monitors inventory levels against agreed target levels
- Supports inventory checks to validate inventory accuracy
- Minimises obsolete stock and ensure business is left with minimum liability
- Block stock and slow movers control against established targets
- Monitors and improves logistic cost linked to portofolio(KPI)
- Provides priorities to Production and Warehouse area
- Creates regular statistical reports and analysis and updates others in the organization
We aim to be the best electronics provider for intelligent vehicle lighting.
Our people are the key drivers for our success.
We ensure sustainable economic growth and a constant contribution to our customer’s success through innovative and high-quality products.
To actively support the development of the product from concept to manufacturing
The team strives to continuously improve our performance, anticipate & drive change in order to be one step ahead.
Currently we are looking to expand our team and find some new enthusiastic and creative colleagues.
If you like new challenges, have automotive background or want to learn about it then we would like to meet you.
Varroc Lighting Systems is a global automotive supplier providing custom design solutions and innovative product development for exterior vehicle lighting systems. Headquartered in Plymouth, Michigan, we manufacture world-class lighting created through our leading-edge global manufacturing capabilities.
Varroc Lighting Systems is a premier developer and manufacturer of next-generation external lighting systems and vehicle control electronics for the automotive and two-wheeler industries. Focused on safety, mobility, and style, Varroc Lighting Systems brings leading-edge technology to the mainstream automotive market with high-quality and cost-competitive solutions. Headquartered in Plymouth, Michigan, U.S., the company has more than 8,000 employees worldwide with operations in in 17 countries and capabilities on every continent where vehicles are produced. Varroc Lighting Systems is a key member of the Varroc Group family of automotive components businesses.
Visit www.varroclighting.com for more information.