More than 2700 highly motivated employees in more than 50 countries deliver the performance that makes the Hoffmann Group what it is today: Europe's leading supplier of quality tools – and one of the most attractive yet demanding employers in our sector. As a company with an international presence we will continue to place great value on short decision-making processes, on giving as much scope for flexibility as possible and on rapid implementation. Our healthy growth is reflected in a worldwide turnover of more than one billion euros in 2017. With a reliable values system which is characterized by mutual trust and places particular emphasis on interpersonal skills, we offer a working environment in which performance and commitment are rewarded. We promote initiative and creativity, encouraging our employees to take personal responsibility and to adopt a results-oriented approach. From early on you will be given freedom to act and authority to make decisions.
In order to strengthen our team in Romania, we are looking for a professionally and personally convincing Marketing Specialist (m/f).
MARKETING SPECIALIST (m/w)
Your duties and responsibilities:
Your personal qualification requirements:
- As Marketing Specialist (m/f) you are responsible for the management and implementation of country-specific marketing activities. In consultation with your contact person in global marketing and the Regional Sales Manager of Romania, you define the marketing and communication priorities of your market.
- You will be responsible for the annual update of our extensive product catalogue in Romanian language as well as all other all communication activities, e.g. new product introductions, brochure updates, etc.
- You actively support the planning, organisation and implementation of various marketing projects such as trade fairs, customer seminars and customer events.
- You will be responsible for the country-specific web (excl. eShop) and social media presence, for sending newsletters and for establishing and maintaining press contacts.
- You are involved in budget planning and controlling as well in monitoring the agreed activities and the impact of these activities.
- You have a marketing-specific professional education or a comparable qualification and at least 2 years of experience in a position with a similar area of responsibility.
- You have sound market knowledge and ideally experience in marketing technical products (machining, measuring technology, hand tools, factory equipment, personal protective equipment).
- We require a confident handling and very good knowledge of the common layout and graphic programs (Adobe CC esp. InDesign, Acrobat Professional, Photoshop) and experience in Product Information Management (PIM) and Content Management Systems (CMS).
- As a winning team player you convince with a pronounced ability to communicate and organize. You have conceptual skills, implementation strength and are highly committed to agreed tasks and deadlines.
- Exceptional written and communication skills in Romanian and fluent English skills are required. Basic German skills would be a plus.
- The willingness to travel complements your profile.
- We welcome you to a value- and growth-oriented family business with flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes.
- We offer an intensive induction / training period with courses and a „foster programme“ as well as continuous further training at our own Tool Campus.
- We reward your commitment with an attractive salary package.
- The position will be based in Bucharest.
Interested? Then send your C.V. and letter of application along with your expected salary and possible date of joining to:
Hoffmann Nürnberg GmbH Qualitätswerkzeuge, Vera Bodem – Human Resources Nuremberg, Franz-Hoffmann-Straße 3, 90431 Nuremberg;