Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
The Ideal Candidate should have:
The Role of our new colleague will be to:
• Acts as interface in-between the marketing and the other departments and communicate with different stakeholders in the context of specific projects
• Acts as interface in-between the company and external clients (medical doctors, advertising agencies, printing houses, publishing houses or medical magazines)
• Provides support for various projects (create in NAVISION “Electronic purchase order” based on the data received from the Product Manager/Group Product Manager, following the flow of approvals, registering and posting the invoices, generate reports in Navision, makes reservation and dispatch of promotional equipment and materials, makes accommodation and plane tickets reservations, filling in forms for the payment of invoices, upload all the necessary documents in the electronic files of the events; centralizes different reports data)
• Periodically administers the necessary resources for the department’s activity
• makes the draft of the PowerPoint presentations for the Product Managers and Group Product Managers
• Centralizes the promotional materials necessary for each campaign, in accordance with the Tasks Books validated by the Group Product Manager and Medical Information Manager (characteristics and quantities).
• Maintains connections with the company approved warehouse to correctly distribute promotional materials to the sales force
• Performs usual secretarial activities (telephone answering, faxes, letters, memos, etc.)
• Types and translates various materials (slides, papers, etc.)