Marketing & Sales Operations Specialist
Textul acestui anunț a fost verificat de echipa eJobs pentru a elimina posibile greșeli sau conținut discriminatoriu.
Your job would be easier if you would have:
- Very good written English skills and general communication skills
- Good fluency in French or Italian is a big plus, but not mandatory
- Affinity for various web systems (e. g. WordPress etc.)
- Basic knowledge of image editing (e. g. Adobe Photoshop etc.)
- Structured and solution-oriented working approach
- Creativity for creation of marketing and sales content
- Management of incoming leads
- Administration of various email inboxes
- Creation of social media posts including visuals
- Creation of marketing reports
- Support in various daily marketing activities
- Support of daily sales activities (no direct sales)
- Support of lead generation process
- Research and preparation of lists for new partner prospects
Or, as we like to call it, our part of the deal:
- Private health benefit package;
- Seniority bonuses;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Meal tickets;
- Comfortable office, easy to reach from any spot of the city, when you need to come by;
- Exciting company events – teambuildings, pizza gatherings and game sessions;
- 7card subscription.
We are an international IT consulting company for digital transformation and we are enthusiastic about helping our customers around the world to maintain and expand their competitiveness.
Our team is working on digital transformation solutions that help enterprises speed up critical business processes, improve operative decision making and ensure information security and compliance using Enterprise Content Management, Business Intelligence and Cloud technologies.
Our product, fme Migration-Center, is helping companies migrate/consolidate their content repositories. It transfers high volumes of data to the cloud or across datacenters/platforms without overloading the network and interrupting business operations.
80% of the world TOP 10 pharmaceutical companies use fme Migration Center for content migrations and benefit from lower costs and enhanced compliance.
The fme Group is headquartered in Braunschweig, Germany, with subsidiaries in Germany, Romania and United States.
Suntem parte a unui grup de firme cu sediul central in Germania si cu filiale in Germania, Statele Unite si Romania. FME este specializata in gestionarea eficienta a informatiilor cu ajutorul tehnologiilor de Enterprise Content Management si Business Intelligence cum ar fi EMC Documentum, Alfresco, SharePoint sau QlikView. Firma noastra deruleaza proiecte in principal in Germania si Statele Unite pentru clienti ca VW, AUDI, BMW, Burgmann, Sankyo, Boehringer Ingelheim, E-On.