Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
- University degree in engineering
- 3+ years experience as a product manager or in business development
- Fluency in English
- Knowledge of any other European language is a plus
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple and/or changing priorities
- Excellent customer interface skills
- Understanding of the company products and natural gas industry is a plus
- PC skills: MsOffice, Internet, E-mailers
Job purpose: The Product Manager will help grow the business on specific target markets by developing a thorough understanding of these markets, establishing and directing specific product/service promotion strategies for penetrating these markets, providing industry-level marketing and technical feedback to the product development team and assisting in developing sales strategies and new product extensions or platforms.
Main job responsibilities:
- Provide support for the existing product portofolio ensuring that the needs of the overall business are addressed
- Coordinate domestic and international market research activities to assure sales growth and profitability goals are met
- Define specifications for New Product Development and strategies for managing the current product portfolio
- Develop and maintain the marketing database that includes data relative to all aspects of product sales
- Review competitive products and services on a regular basis to assure added value to the customer
- Works with all internal departments to create, implement and update marketing, promotions and other programs
EMERSON is a St. Louis, US based global manufacturing organization, employing over 140,000 people worldwide with a turnover of over $22.6 billion in 2007, with more than 17 years of experience in Sales, Engineering and Manufacturing in Central & Eastern Europe.
Visit us at: www.emerson.com