Marketing Operations Support
- Strong analytical skills (including mastery of Microsoft Excel) and experience with reporting and data analysis.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment
- Technically capable but with excellent communications and presentation skills, along with the desire to improve and automate processes.
- Experience in sales operations or CRM systems is a plus – but not essential (e.g. HubSpot, Salesforce etc)
- A multicultural, innovative and dynamic environment
- The opportunity to learn from people with different backgrounds and interact with international clients working for leading companies in their industries
- The opportunity to develop your research and analytics skills
- The opportunity to improve your languages and communication abilities
- An individual development plan supported by internal initiatives such as mentorship or coaching programs
- Fun off-sites and other team activities
- Act as an internal CRM Customer Success team to always improve and enhance user’s experience within our CRM system;
- Oversee the overall CRM activities working closely with the Marketing team to ensure quality and timely results;
- Segment and analyze prospect database to target campaigns;
- Research, assess and implement new features to simplify existing processes;
- Analyze marketing and sales data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization;
- Improve data quality by monitoring our database performance; evaluating and resolving processing and workflow problems;
- Assesses database performance by developing a protocol for measurement of results and identification of problem areas. Create and maintain metrics reports on marketing and sales activities that detail their effectiveness and business impact;
- Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize sales team performance;
Evalueserve is a global professional services provider offering research, analytics, and data management services. We’re Powered by mind+machine – a unique combination of human expertise and best-in-class technologies that use smart algorithms to simplify key tasks. This approach enables us to design and manage processes that can generate and harness insights on a large scale, significantly cutting costs and timescales and helping businesses that partner with us to overtake the competition. We work with clients across a wide range of industries and business functions, helping them to make better decisions faster; reach new levels of efficiency and effectiveness; and see a tangible impact on their top and bottom line. We have dedicated on-site teams and scalable global knowledge centers in Chile, China, India, Romania, the UAE, and the US, which provide multiple time zone and multilingual services.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) globally, eliminating discrimination, and promoting good relations among employees, regardless of age, disability, ethnicity or origin, sex, gender assignment, gender identity, religion or belief, sexual orientation, and marital or civil partnership status. Evalueserve is an inclusive employer and is proud of its diverse workforce.