What you'll do:
- Various support activities within Marketing Department: support for events, SEO activities, content support, PR and AR support etc.
- Market Research and Analysis
- Update website using content management system
- Social Media Activity: Research key influencers and leads on social media tools (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook), daily posting on all 2Checkout Social media channels
What you need to have:
- Student with proved interest in marketing
- Internet passionate
- Proficiency in English
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- HTML knowledge is considered a plus
- Social media knowledge is considered an advantage
- Well organized, fast learner with excellent analytic skills
- Proactive attitude, ambition and enthusiasm
- Team player with ability to multitask and prioritize tasks
Why you’ll love working here:
- International work environment in an exciting growth phase
- Attractive compensation package
- Flexible business hours and work from home
- Flexible benefits package with a monthly budget that you can use for different perks like: meal tickets, public transportation refund, various gym subscriptions with 50% discounts, private pension funding, shopping vouchers etc.
- Private medical subscription (with 2 different medical providers to choose from)
- Bookster subscription
- Fruits in the office, best coffee every day and great team events
2Checkout (formerly Avangate) is the digital commerce & payments provider that helps companies sell their products and services via multiple channels, acquire customers across multiple touch points, increase customer and revenue retention, leverage smarter payment options and subscription billing models, and maximize sales conversion rates.
Our products are proudly used by HP Software, Kaspersky Lab, Bitdefender and 17 000 other clients globally. Our ambitious team is building a successful product, tremendously recognized by 50+ international industry awards.
At 2Checkout we believe that success is achieved by teams that work hard, think smart, and dream big. As part of our team you’ll work in a friendly and fast-paced environment, where ideas are encouraged, and people are passionate about their work. Working at 2Checkout is an exciting challenge that grows your career while having lots of fun.
Our team in Bucharest has now 250 colleagues and is constantly growing. Working hours are flexible, best coffee is on the house and the largest perks budget is for you to spend.
Interested to join the team?