Marketing GA Specialist
- You’re passionate about improving websites and are detail and customer obsessed.
- You’re a natural collaborator and a great communicator. You foster great relationships with stakeholders inside and outside of the business.
- You’re data-driven and can use large sets of data to tell stories and inform decisions.
- You’re curious and open to perspectives. You seek feedback and always look for ways that you can make something better.
- You are a motivated self-starter. You see opportunities for improvement and take initiative to get started.
- 3+ years’ eCommerce Merchandising/Digital Optimization/Web analytics experience in eCommerce retail environments.
- Professional working knowledge of Google Analytics/Web Analytics and GA4 with strong analytical skills
- 1-2 years of professional working experience in optimization tools
Reporting to our Director, Digital Growth, the Conversion Optimization Specialist will assist our marketing, development, and creative team to optimize the entire customer journey on site through identifying and developing relevant GA4 reports, landing page optimization, AB tests & optimization, on site search, navigation, and additional site content updates.
This role will partner closely with cross-functional team members from Marketing, Creative, and Development to continue to drive data drive improvements on site to increase conversion rate and ecommerce sales. The Conversion Optimization Specialist will be data-driven in their decision-making, using data to tell stories, inform strategies + business decisions, and build test plans.
- Assist to create optimization test plans, build and execute A/B test hypotheses, and use the learnings to make recommendations for site improvements
- Work in collaboration with cross functional teams to identify web optimization opportunities, manage the optimization library and build an execution plan
- Act as a SME for testing and optimization by converting data into actionable business decisions
- Identify and build actionable analytics reports using GA4.
- Monitor the site for daily errors to ensure site information is accurate and consistent, track updates that need to be made
- Constantly scan the competitive landscape for best-in-class site merchandising and conversion tactics and brings recommendations to the team
- Collaborate with Dev/eCommerce product team to QA, test and make updates as needed
KITS Eyecare Ltd. is a proud Canadian company responsible for supplying milions of eye care products to customers from North America and not only. We are a business process company. We're rapidly expanding and need fast learning, helpful individuals to join our online team which consists of young, curious, bright and ambitious people who love a job well done. We work hard, we play hard and we're always finding innovative ways to get things done.