We're looking for a customer-focused marketer who is looking to make a big impact. This is a rare opportunity to create and manage a successful customer advocacy strategy for SemaphoreCI.com. Your programs will drive awareness, grow our brand, and generate demand.
If you are a B2B marketer, love turning customers into advocates, and are passionate about the software industry — you'll love this job!
This is a remote position. Because of time overlap with rest of the team, we'll consider candidates based in Europe only.
- Identify evangelists among thousands of Semaphore customers and open source users, build relationships with them
- Define and execute programs that leverage their enthusiasm for the product to drive brand awareness and user base growth.
- Define the KPIs of the programs you run, and work with analytics team to develop reports and metrics dashboards.
- Create interesting stories for social media, blogs, case studies and video testimonials.
- Provide an exceptional customer experience throughout the relationship lifecycle.
In your work, you will collaborate with both Customer Success and rest of the Marketing team. REQUIREMENTS
Who We Are
- 5+ years of experience and quantifiable results in B2B marketing
- Experience in designing and executing successful marketing programs
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Outgoing and communicative in a friendly and authentic manner
- Empathy for our audience of developers and IT leaders
- Bonus: understanding of the software development and delivery process
- Power user of CRM, project management and productivity software
- Self-managed and well organized
- Have the ability to work effectively remotely with a team of people located in different countries
SemaphoreCI.com is a leader in hosted continuous integration and deployment, with over 30,000 developers relying on Semaphore to test and deploy their code. Our mission is to help teams ship their software faster and with more confidence by providing a fast, robust and scalable platform for software delivery.
We work in small, highly effective teams, and every person is vital to the success of the company.
Our team is made of smart, creative people who love their craft. We believe that a great place to work is where we're surrounded by self-managed people who consistently do good work and positively inspire us.
We work in a fast-changing environment of a new market, and there are many ways you can make a great impact. You will not be just improving the product or customer experience, but have a voice in shaping the company culture too. Sounds good? Come work with us. Benefits
- The impact of working on a product that's competing on a global market.
- Join a small team of around 20 full-time people who love what they do.
- A healthy 40-hour work week, friendly and supportive work environment.
- Competitive salary.
- Company retreats.
- Space to learn continuously and choose the tools and equipment for your job.
- Paid trips to conferences and books of your choice.
- Paid membership at a fitness club of your choice.
is an equal opportunity employer. Consistent with our mission of serving a diverse and global audience, we value a diverse workforce and inclusive culture which reflects that. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, disability, and veteran status.
Rendered Text is a software company making Semaphore, a continuous delivery service at the forefront of an ongoing evolution in software development practice. We optimize what we do for happiness of our users and ourselves.
A bootstrapped product company
Our story began in 2009 when Marko Anastasov and Darko Fabijan, two friends from university, set up the company while working at the same time on their social web startup and for clients. From the beginning, we were passionate about both making software and the effects great products have on people. We have combined those in creating Semaphore, which we launched in 2012, and transitioned to become a product company. Now that we are responsible for a service used in over 100 countries, we feel like we're only getting started.
Doing the right thing
Over the years we have grown in all aspects — and continue to every day — but our goals have remained the same. Have fun while working with the best technology at hand. Design and create the finest product we can. Compete with the top in the industry. Learn from the best. Focus on the essential. Cultivate openness and respect in all communication. Be friends with one another. Learn constantly. Share what we know.