This role will be responsible for providing Analytics & Planning support and also for managing the Online Promotional Strategy for the Companies’ Free2Play titles.
The successful applicant will be familiar with CRM/ERP systems, have a general understanding of online marketing and online sales strategy concepts, and have a data driven and results oriented mindset.
Previous experience in Online Marketing &/or Business Intelligence is preferable.
Strong communication skills, autonomy and an ability to build consensus are also key skills.
Reporting & Planning:
• Owns Operational reporting: game specific KPI measurements and analyses to support Development Team and Marketing & Sales Strategy;
• Owns Financial reporting: Monthly Actuals and Forecast submission, Accruals calculation and submission, annual Budget submission, monthly and quarterly reporting to internal and external stakeholders;
• Owns commercial policy for division portfolio:
o Monitoring and optimization of global price grid;
o Builds analyses to monitor player migration between territories and proposes mitigation solutions;
o Manages commercial tools: new products, sales and discounts setup;
o Point of contact for players having issues with payments.
• Business Intelligence: Maintains current reporting structure and develops new tools & reports based on business needs;
• Tools used: Oracle Purchasing tool, Tableau, SQL, MS Office, Google Analytics, Internal Web Tracking app and Commercial apps.
Marketing & Affiliate Partners:
• Coordinates with game development team on an on-going basis. Provides data to support strategic planning and owns the promotion of all the events in the development plan.
• Campaign Coordination for Owned Channels, specifically working with EA’s internal CRM and Web Development teams to promote game events;
• Campaign Coordination for Partner Channels – Affiliate partners:
o Liaises with partners before up-coming game events to create suitable promotional strategies and book placements on partner portals;
o Evaluates the performance of each promotion (tools used, location of ad, etc.) and of each affiliate partner (revenues, new users, daily logins) in order to optimize future marketing strategies;
o End to End contract management for all Partners (from contract phase to setup, to reporting, etc.);
• Management of Artwork Production pipeline;
o Manages the relationship with external Creation Agency (briefs, planning, day to day synchronization);
o Distributes fresh artwork to all partners in both Internal and external Network and monitors game exposure;
• Reports to internal stakeholders on monthly Marketing activity;
• Develops and distributes the departments’ quarterly “Development and Events Newsletter” to Partners;
• Develops strong relationships with stakeholders across multiple departments and locations;
• Tools used: Tableau, MS Office, Google Analytics, Internal Web Tracking app.
• Familiarity with data analytics tools and languages: Google Analytics, Tableau, SQL / MySQL;
• Analytical skills & problem solving attitude are required;
• 2-4 years relevant work experience.