We are currently seeking a motivated Marketing Automation Consultant to join our global team.
- Minimum 1 year hands-on of experience as a CRM Specialist, Marketing Automation (Digital Marketing) Specialist, ERP specialist, QA Specialist or a similar role;
- A MS/BS degree in Computer Science or another relevant field preferred;
- Experience with relational databases and SQL (Oracle, MS SQL) since most processes rely on data;
- Prior experience interacting with clients (internal or external, understanding requirements);
- Strong communication and good command of English;
- A friendly, positive, and flexible attitude.
- Experience with marketing campaigns management/ marketing automation platforms
- Understanding of some of the digital marketing principles and best practices (either in an agency or in-house team environment)
- Be part of a team that designs, implements, troubleshoots, builds digital marketing solutions;
- Provide subject matter expertise and present capabilities and solutions to project teams, management and occasionally to project stakeholders; we’ll encourage you and we’ll provide specialized, continuous and advanced training to become a top consultant.
- Contribute with expert knowledge to guide the project during various phases of the SDLC (ex: solution discovery, technical requirements, testing);
- Be a key advisor for campaign design, execution, and integration project teams.
- Become proficient with enterprise marketing tools such like IBM Marketing Software, Adobe Marketing Cloud, Eloqua, Marketo, Salesforce Campaign
- Understand data utilized by the applications, and provide solutions for new data integrations
- Manipulate various business data using hands-on SQL expertise
- Continuously improve the ability to understand business needs, provide the right solution, troubleshoot and solve problems
This is a full-time position with a competitive compensation; salary is dependent upon prior experience.
This position includes health benefits, travel opportunities to Europe and North America, training, and the opportunity to work with leading global enterprises.
Transiris Corporation is an innovative consultancy in the areas of Digital Marketing & Automation, Analytics, Big Data, and Data Privacy with an emphasis on providing enterprise strategy, infrastructure, and solutions to Fortune 500 clients. With offices in the US, Canada, Spain, Austria, and Romania, Transiris is rapidly expanding and offering solutions internationally.