• Bachelor/Master student – economic profile;
• Fluent in English;
• Very good creative writing skills;
• Ability to work independently in basic Microsoft Office applications (PowerPoint, Excel, Word etc);
• Experience in organizing events, digital marketing, consumer understanding and in-store promo activities is a plus.
• Energetic and positive person;
• Digital savvy;
• Proven learning agility;
• Well organized and structured;
• Detail oriented;
• Interest in finding new creative ways of solving different tasks;
• Shows respect towards other team members and the decisions/directions provided by them;
• Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
1) Brand management:
• Support for the MM/BM on campaign after action reviews:data collection, charts, overall presentation flow, insights (all categories);
• Brand support to the MM on Girls and Preschool categories: managing the owned social media platforms for the Lego Duplo theme; setting up the influencers campaign (Lego Duplo, Lego Friends);
• YouTube content – upload of new videos and updates of the operational files (all categories);
• Lego.ro/Lego Life/Lego TV – main support for the launch of the platforms and drive the day to day operational topics for the digital platforms (all categories);
• Creative writing of product descriptions, YouTube video headlines and descriptions;
• Ad-hoc support for the MM/BM on day to day brand management tasks (brand activity kick-off presentations, customer previews, training materials, other presentations etc.).
2) Trade marketing:
• Support in events set up, co-ordination and evaluation for developing a coherent Lego brand message (brand events, 3rd party collaborations, in-store product demonstrations etc.);
• Text proofing of POS materials before production;
• Preparing product description list/ and tailor it according to customer’s requests;
• Translation, adaptation and coordination of the Brand Catalogue;
• Generates in-store planograms based on product listings.
About the client
On behalf of Lego Romania part of The Lego Group - one of the largest manufacturers and retailers of play material in the world, we are currently recruiting a Marketing Assistant. We are looking for smart and talented people that can embrace Lego's innovative spirit and enhance their fun and collaborative culture. At Lego Romania, you will have the opportunity to share your ideas and develop your career as you help enrich the lives of children around the globe.