Marketing Artist (3D Generalist/Animator experience)
· Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop;
· Working knowledge of 3DS Max or Blender;
· Working knowledge of Unity;
· Working knowledge of Unreal is a huge plus;
· Proficiency in creating game assets and the game art production pipeline;
· Basic knowledge of video editing with After Effects and Adobe Premiere;
· Experience working well in a collaborative team environment, and within an iterative design process;
· English proficiency and ability to hold a (spoken or written) technical conversation in this language is a must;
· And above all, motivation and a passion for your work!
What are we looking for in a candidate?
· Passion and interest in everything 3D related with good knowledge in production trends and smart workflows;
· High energy and enthusiasm with a great desire to give input and brainstorm ideas in order to come up with cool marketing and promotional assets;
· A desire to self-improve and learn new tools and methods.
· Model/Texture/Rig/Animate props, characters, environments, effects in 3DS Max or Blender;
· Be able to import your work into Unity and use the engine to capture cutscenes, animations or other media requirements based on team briefs;
· Be able to render files from 3DS Max or Blender and understand render passes and scene management;
· Think outside the box to find smart workflows that increase production output;
· Have a creative and open mind as you will need to create appealing artwork and trailers;
· Have a good eye for motion, animation, and scene composition.
Why work for us?
- Work from Home program available.
- Day off for your birthday and company’s anniversary;
- Free psychological counseling.
- Medical insurance package, in partnership with Regina Maria Clinic.
- Lunch tickets.
- Supportive working climate, a team with a free communication style.
- A chance to work in a real multicultural environment.
- All the usual perks: cafeteria, free coffee, free fruits, gaming room, relaxation area, free gym. (We will enjoy these again after things will get better)
Are You Looking For a Fun Place to Work? Join The Game!
Why? Because joining our game means being part of a top innovator in the gaming field. Gameloft® is a leader in the development and publishing of games, creating them for all digital platforms with an astonishing audience of 80 million monthly users. Our catalog includes every genre and our games are as varied as we are. We operate our own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partner with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®.
We distribute our games in over 100 countries and employ 4,300 people worldwide. We embrace challenges and are always ready for the next big thing. Not convinced yet?
We have partnerships with high schools and universities all over the world and we support their activity by sharing knowledge and mentoring future professionals. We know the importance of knowledge sharing in order to build healthy and smart future generations. We grow talent and we push to be an example for youngsters by regularly hosting seminars for students, workshops for highschoolers and teachers. So, what do you say? Are you ready to be not just another face behind a computer screen, but a Gamelofter working in a supportive environment, who gets involved and gives back to the community?