Marketing and Communication Specialist
Jobby is a new platform on the market looking to launch with a bang! The development stage is done and we rely greatly on adoption and becoming visible. Marketing is the biggest part of it and the make-or-break stage in the product journey.
We need a strategist who can create and deploy a strategy that makes sense. We are looking to create a Social Media presence, a cohesive PR campaign and a communication plan online.
- You spend time understanding the brand, profiling the market and gathering insights.
- You create a plan of action and execute it, from a position of leadership for Social Media platforms, public relations and communication. You create the communication pipeline.
- You make the big calls. You choose the channels, you create roadmaps, decide on A/B testing, and organise budgets in a way that gets us the biggest bang for our buck.
- You communicate actions to marketing agencies, lead implementation and decide on creative directions for the brand.
- You monitor results and analyse customer impact. You work closely with marketing tools to understand analytics and metrics and make changes accordingly. You make swift decisions, scale campaigns up and down and you are able to justify your decisions to management in language that makes sense.
This job allows you to work remotely. A good self-starter mindset and proof of great strategic thinking can certainly override our requirements.
- BA/MBA in Marketing or other college that harbours creative thinking.
- You have a proven track record of managing marketing campaigns (5+ years of experience in marketing).
- You understand the entire work pipeline and are capable of planning, implementing and occasionally delivering materials.
- You are capable of creating your own workflow, you can vet, propose and master your own set of tools to optimise the work, whether for scheduling or for creating automated operations.
- You are capable of reading data analysis, specifically on campaign performance.
- You can work sensibly within a budget and don’t rely solely on brute forcing the entry on the market with a large amount of money.
- You are familiar with the Social Media platforms and Marketing tools which allows us to engage our target audience
- Previous experience in Content Writing would be a good asset
- Previous work with a startup represents an advantage.
- Previous work in the HR industry represents an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills (English is a must).
- This is a full-time position open to candidates everywhere.
- Working in a young and friendly environment
- Opportunity to grow professionally together with company
- Performance and revenue based bonuses will be negociated
- NET salary €1500- €1800.
What we do
Jobby is a startup with a great appreciation for technology and innovation. Our platform matches people and jobs fast, without the stress of the search. The algorithm behind Jobby scans the job market and automatically applies to jobs that fit candidates perfectly. Our objective is to be in the top 3 recruitments platform în Romania in the next three years while conquering other markets.
The feel of the company
We allow employees to take on leadership over their own work. We encourage initiative, we allow people to try out new things and create their own environment. People are encouraged to come up with ideas, to work with their own tools and create their own workflows.