Market Support Executive
Textul acestui anunț a fost verificat de echipa eJobs pentru a elimina posibile greșeli sau conținut discriminatoriu.
Our sales teams are the dynamic interface between G2 Travel and our customers. Our sales team in Bucharest works alongside our team based in London to support sales activity in Europe, the Middle East and the Americas.
- Experience in quotations, hotel reservation or operations would be an advantage
- Commercial awareness of hotel pricing and services is an advantage
- Customer oriented approach
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Able to work under pressure and with tight deadlines
- Flexibility and adaptability in a fast-moving environment
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Be a great problem solver
- A strong eye for detail
- Be good at planning their time
- Be able to communicate fluently in English
- Be competent on Excel, Word and Power point.
- Through our strong and trusting relationships with our clients in different markets, Market Executives have a vital contribution to business growth. They use their skills, experience and strong personal relationships to secure our market shares and grow the number of clients.
- The mains functions of the role are to:
- Represent the company in the best possible light to external business contacts
- Create quotations to present to our customers in our in-house sales systems
- Prepare and send out offers to customers and follow up with them to win business
- Maintain strong and trusting relationships with customers
- Be actively involved in relevant operational activities when required
- Assist our Finance Team with any credit control queries
- Support our operational teams during peak season
- Commitment, loyalty and passion are the qualities that we admire the most. In return for that we offer:
- Competitive salaries which reflect the importance of these roles and your experience. Salaries are reviewed and discussed regularly and can increase significantly according to experience
- Excellent onboarding and career development opportunities
- A genuine commitment to recognise your achievements
- Hard work deserves a break, so we offer 23 days annual leave each year plus all public holidays. Bonus days are offered according to experience
- First class office environment which is a safe, comfortable, stimulating and fun place to be
- Medical cover (Medlife Classic or equivalent)
- We want you to eat well, so we offer you a meal voucher for 20 RON each day that you work
- Opportunities to travel at discounted prices
- Flexible work life balance through home/remote working options
“People don’t take trips – trips take people” …
… and we’re in the business of planning and organising trips all over the globe for almost half a million travellers each year.
Our major client is G2 Travel Limited, a wholesale tour operator based in Hong Kong. Through a network of offices spanning Asia, the Middle East, Europe and North America, they consistently deliver on promises to make holiday dreams come true.
Our team in Bucharest is a highly experienced team of professionals who work every day to support the needs of the G2 business. Fifteen different departments provide a wide range of stimulating and rewarding career opportunities.
We’re not a corporation and don’t behave like one – results are achieved through collaboration and teamwork – a place where everyone gets noticed.
We believe that work should be enjoyable, stimulating and fun!