We are looking for a colleague who is…
The successful candidate
- passionate about brands and FMCG categories evolution in Romania
- interested in, and having a good knowledge about retail Romania landscape and its dynamic evolution
- enthusiast on communicating analyses conclusions with simple, short and valuable insights
- a strong believer in online tools and in harmonizing big data for creating robust and inspirational big pictures
will represent RetailZoom and its analytical products and solutions, demonstrating the ability to achieve sales by communicating the value of the solutions (not just demonstrating the functionality) and by contributing to achieve excellent client service and client satisfaction. You should have
· At least 3+ years of professional experience in sales, business development and client service roles in the market research or business intelligence industries.
· Higher education in related fields (Social Sciences/Marketing or Scientific Subjects/Business Intelligence).
· Good analytical skills, as well as written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal skills including collaboration, facilitation, negotiation, and persuasion
· Excellent experience with MS Office tools and template development (mainly Excel and PowerPoint)
· Ability to present and articulate analytical solution and projects
· Excellent communication skills, desire to improve processes
· Advanced skills in written and spoken English
You will be responsible with:
- service clients for their accounts / categories we periodically report
- create presentations and identify market insights to guide clients to better understand and develop their portfolio of products and brands
- promote RetailZoom products and services, in order to generate new sales and client satisfaction
- partner with our operations to address issues and/or make recommendations to improve performance
RetailZoom is a marketing information service organization focused on providing insights, business solutions and leads on commercial opportunities to manufacturers and retailers.
We provide solutions related to the retail trade, ranging from the analysis of sales, distribution and brands’ market shares to the evaluation of promotion and price strategies, to the comprehension of shoppers’ behavior and customers’ experiences.
We operate in Europe, Middle East and Africa with on the ground presence in high potential markets where deep rooted local teams have true understanding of retail trade and consumers’ habits and cultures.