Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
For this role you will need:
* Master’s degree in Economics, with minimum 2-3 years of work experience at an academic or public institution, a bank, or similar with a focus on market research and modeling
* Knowledge of macroeconomic and financial market indicators required, quantitative modelling experience desired
* Excellent communication skills, including presenting data and information in a concise and “top management ready” format
* Great team player with good communication skills to be able to work across a multi-functional/cultural team
* Interest in politics as well as Climate Technologies industries and products desired
* Fluent in English and German
WHO YOU ARE:
Are you passionate about market trends? You continuously stay up to date with political & economical information? You are not afraid to question the status quo by proposing creative solutions to problems, then this is the perfect place for you!
Our Offer to You
By joining Emerson as a Market Research & Analysis Specialist, you will be working at the heart of our business. This means that the skills and business insight gained can serve as an invaluable foundation toward developing your career within our global organization. We offer plentiful opportunities for advancement and support this through our formal personal development planning process.
Our on-boarding program uses a blended learning approach to get you up and running as quickly as possible. You benefit from Emerson certified trainers with extensive knowledge of our customers, products and applications.
Our global Women in Stem initiative gives you the chance to connect with local peers that share the same interest, to promote the diversity & inclusion and early STEM education and to benefit from professional development to access leadership opportunities. Also, we are committed to maintaining a partnership with the Society of Women Engineers (SWE).
Our inclusive company culture celebrates the unique perspectives, diversity of thoughts, and exceptional innovation that come to life when we actively seek to hire and develop the best, the brightest team members from all backgrounds. These unique points of view help foster fresh thinking and new ideas, ensuring our continued success into the future.
By joining us as a Market Research & Analysis Specialist, besides the market research and analysis, you will be responsible for keeping the organization up to date on market trends and important stakeholder news, as well as help interpret and summarize key macroeconomic indicators as in input for business planning.
If this sounds like an interesting job for you, then join our team in Cluj-Napoca, Romania!
In this role you will:
* Refine list of key indicators to model market dynamics in Climate Technologies end markets (macroeconomics, financial market, politics etc.) as preparation for global board meetings and business planning
* Launch internal industry and macroeconomics newsletters as management briefing by drawing on the knowledge of internal “information scouts” and external sources
* Prepare analyses of key industry trends and summarize business implications together with internal or external experts
* Build up an industry knowledge repository for the business unit and become the first stop for market information inquiries
* Support other market intelligence efforts
At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher. As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets. Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure. Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $15.3 billion in sales and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers. Whether you’re an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you’ll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.
Compania aceasta caută candidați cu un anumit set de abilități. Acest test îl va ajuta pe angajator să aleagă cea mai potrivită persoană pentru job. Testul va fi în engleză sau în limba străină pentru care aplici și e posibil să conțină și un scurt video test.
Îl poți completa acum sau oricând în următoarele 24 de ore. Vei găsi linkul către test și în contul tău. Întrebările se vor schimba de fiecare dată când accesezi linkul.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles