E momentul să sărbătorim și să îți mulțumim că ești alături de noi! Hai să revedem împreună aventurile prin care am trecut și să descoperi surprizele pe care ți le-am pregătit
Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
* University degree in mechanical, mechatronics engineering; * Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in providing engineering support in a manufacturing setting;
* Experience in implementing and supporting Lean Manufacturing practices;
* Experience in different technical fields (electrical and mechanical)
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills and analytical skills;
* Knowledge about MS Office package;
* Languages: English language skills.
Under minimum supervision, responsible for evaluating existing processes and configuring manufacturing systems to improve safety, reduce cost, increase production velocity, and develop best practices within the production process. The Manufacturing Process Engineer is a key technical role responsible for the implementation and stabilization of all manufacturing processes. Requires a strong focus on manufacturability and production processes.
* Develop safe manufacturing processes by studying product requirements; researching, designing, modifying, and testing manufacturing methods and equipment; interfacing with equipment suppliers.
* Follow and implement 1Factory initiative in designated manufacturing processes;
* Develop safe manufacturing processes by studying product requirements; researching, designing, modifying, and testing manufacturing methods and equipment; interfacing with equipment suppliers;
* Maintain reliable and safe manufacturing systems while improving production rates, efficiencies, yields, costs and changeovers;
* Develop manufacturing processes to meet product requirements and tests manufacturing methods while developing training and evaluation guideline for assembly technicians.
* Prepare product and process reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information;
* Work with QA, Materials, and Design Engineering to disposition discrepant parts and assemblies, assign causes, and initiate corrective actions;
* Keep equipment operational by coordinating maintenance and repair services; following manufacturer's instructions and established procedures; requesting special service when required
* Research and create new methods of manufacturing processes and make recommendations to achieve maximum production capacity and efficiency.
* Participate, as needed in cross, functional new product design teams, providing product and process design expertise necessary to ensure manufacturability.
* Develop and specify through PMAPS, manufacturing processes of all levels of complexity necessary to produce product. Provide direction to overall manufacturing process documentation strategy.
* EHS Responsibilities:
* Correct use of the equipment, hazardous substances, transportation equipment and other production equipment.
* Correct use of the Personal Protective Equipment, and after use restore the equipment to the designated place.
* Not to remove, modify or change the safety equipment or functionality, especially of the machines or guarding, building safety equipment.
* Verify work equipment before utilization in order to comply with safety requirements.
* Communicate to the designated personnel if there is a non-safe work environment or a defective equipment and if he observes an accident to an employee or third party.
* Participate to the periodically safety instructions/trainings and periodically medical controls when requested.
At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher. As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets. Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure. Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $15.3 billion in sales and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers. Whether you’re an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you’ll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles