STOLT is the Norwegian word for pride – MÂNDRU in Romanian, and sure enough, it reflects our company values. We are searching for a Harry Potterish and a Barack Obamaish person in one, and if this is you, we want you to make our 🇷🇴 department great. Yes, we can! Requirements
- Minimum 4-5 years of experience in HR, Recruitment, Administration, Consulting or Researching area
- Experience with international recruitment is a plus
- Fluency in both Romanian and English language
- Relevant higher education, preferably master level
- Ability to collaborate effectively with others
- Self-motivation, ability to prioritize tasks and to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to build strong relationships, being entrepreneurial
- Loving life
- Knowledge about Scandinavian culture will definitely be a plus
Stolt is a well established Norwegian job and HR expertise agency, operating mainly within construction and HR outsourcing. Stolt has had a strong presence on the Norwegian market ever since 2005 and during the last years, we achieved a market leader position. Today we have several branches in different Norwegian cities and around 400 employees at work, still growing. Our office in Romania, located in Bucharest, has an unfulfilled potential and we are now looking for a diverse, self-reliant person with the ability to create business and to execute tasks from the mother company with diligence. The position is one of a manager, but as much, we need an entrepreneur, with a good business sense and a strong drive. We want the Bucharest office to be self-sufficient, operating in Romania and towards Norway. We want you to ❤️ and understand numbers. Big ones in, small ones out. Responsibilities
- Managing and developing the office in Bucharest
- Developing new business ideas locally
- International recruitment of skilled labor, mostly within the construction branch
- Sourcing and attracting candidates by using job portals, databases, social media, etc.
- Conducting interviews
- Keeping an up-to-date database
- Being a vital part of the company’s outsourcing services
- Close cooperation with the headquarter and other company branches in Norway
- All kinds of administrative and office tasks related to both running the office and ongoing recruitment processes
- As the business grows, manage employees locally with the Stolt values in every way
This is seriously a great opportunity to develop your career, because:
- You will be a part of a well-established company based in Norway with a healthy and pure corporate culture
- By joining the organization you will get endless possibilities to develop- we put emphasis on professional development and growth, and quickly you will get a chance to show your skills and self-reliance
- You will have a possibility to cooperate with energetic colleagues craving for knowledge, just like you
- You will have free access to a company cottage in the Norwegian mountains and a company apartment in Spain
- And most of all, you will have a chance to use your power skills!
We do not want a boss, but a friendly and high performing colleague. Someone cool, who put whatever’s the situation first, with a strong ability to listen, deduct and act accordingly.
Stolt invites you to dance with us, but before you accept the offer, we want you to be aware that the dance will be challenging at times and require a great deal of positive effort. We are many who are dancing together, to the tune of exciting synergies between departments and business areas.
Harry Potter and Barack Obama in one, of course not, but with some of their character traits, with high integrity and the ability to create much from little, as essential superpowers? Send us your demo tape. Big hugs from Oslo.
STOLT AS is one of the biggest staffing companies in Norway. We in STOLT are passionate about development, dedication and work satisfaction.