REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• 10+ years of software quality assurance or test experience in mobile, with 5+ years of experience as team lead or manager
• 3+ years of experience in testing Android code
• Solid knowledge of software quality assurance methodologies and tools
• Strong experience with test automation framework, tool development and scripting
• Programming skills in common languages, such as JAVA, C++ or Perl
• Knowledge of Scrum/Agile software development process
• Experience with vehicle communication network protocols (CAN, MOST etc) as a plus
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
• Strong leadership skills to motivate the teams, work efficiently and deliver on time in a fast-paced work environment
• Strong problem-solving and analytical skills, coordination skills, and interpersonal skills
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or equivalent field
• Advanced degrees preferred
We are looking for a reliable Manager of Quality Assurance to help successfully build, lead, and manage a functional and technical QA team with a strong sense of quality ownership. As well as ensuring all external and internal requirements are met before our product reaches our customers. You will be responsible for inspecting procedures and outputs and identifying mistakes or non-conformity issues.
The ideal candidate must have knowledge in programming languages to implement strategies for automation testing and day to day work processes like agile and scrum.
The candidate is a reliable and competent professional whose approval will be necessary for the continuation of a business life cycle.
The goal is to assure the high quality of our operations and services aiming to the long-term success of our business. We operate for 15 years, successful gaming websites with various verticals such as Sport Betting, Casino, Poker.
• Defining quality standards and metrics for the current project/product.
• Working with all stake holders to ensure that the quality metrics is reviewed, closed and agreed upon.
• Make the QA team aware of the Quality matrix and resolve all the queries.
• Create a list of milestones and checkpoints and set measurable criteria’s to check the quality on timely basis.
• Assure the reliability and consistency of production by checking processes and final output
• Defining processes for test plan and several phases of testing cycle.
• Planning and scheduling several milestones and tasks like alpha and beta testing.
• Ensuring all development tasks meet quality criteria through test planning, test execution, quality assurance and issue tracking.
• Work closely on the deadlines of the project
• Ensure the team is focusing on automation along with manual testing.
• Keep raising the bar and standards of all the quality processes with every project.
• Set processes for test plan reviews and ensure that that test plans get reviewed by all stakeholders.
• Push team continuously to innovate.
• Keep records of quality reports, statistical reviews and relevant documentation
• Review test strategies and see that all the various kinds of testing like unit, functional, performance, stress, acceptance etc. are getting covered.
• Set Quality standards for the teams in various new testing technologies in the industry. This may include finding new strategies for automation testing and day to day work processes like agile and scrum.
• Building up a team and choosing right number and skill set of resources.
• Assign various tasks to the engineers as per strength of individual.
• Motivating team and taking informative quick decisions.
• Finding and arranging behavioural, functional, non-functional training needs for the team
• Coordinate activities which enforce quality improvements
• Resolving conflicts among team members.
• Maintaining cordial relationships between cross functional teams like development, configuration management, program management, product managers etc.
• Negotiating with upper management with influential skills to buy in the ideas.
• Ensure that the highly motivated environment is creating in the team.
• Ensure that Rewards are given for each achievement in the team.
• Understanding and defining areas to calculate the overall risk to the project.
• Creating strategies to mitigate those risks and take necessary measures to control the risks.
• Awareness to all the stake holders for the various risks
• Create backup plans for all the testing strategies.
• Have team meetings at appropriate time to understand & review the current risks and motivate team to resolve the same.
REI Development Services is a high standard company which has great experience concerning customer services.
Our main objective is to be able to provide High-Quality Customer Service to our clients which are several international Top online Casino and Sports-betting sites.
Having contact to important VIPs and Players around the World is the reason that our service has to be of high standards and we are looking forward to add gems to our Team.
Our team is formed by experienced, energetic, communicative individuals and we are looking for someone like us to be part of our team.