Manager Logistics Operation & Fleet, ID 161293
- Minimum 5 years’ managerial experience in logistics or procurement;
- Experience in managing complex issues;
- Highly proficient in MS Excel, PowerPoint and IT operation;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Experience working in an ambiguous, fast paced, growing and ever-changing environment, which requires flexibility and creativity in order to meet the needs of the business;
- Ability to work independently and with limited supervision, the ability to manage multiple priorities;
- Superior communication, presentation, and organizational skills; ability to communicate complex analytical findings in a clear and concise manner;
- Strong ability to see the “bigger picture” and experienced with improving processes;
- Demonstrated ability to be creative and “think outside the box” in order to create win-win solutions;
- Proven record of being a strong team player who enables teams to be successful.
- Coordinates the entire logistics and fleet activity of the company;
- Defines and proposes the car procurement strategy within the company;
- Continuously monitors the quality, costs and efficiency of the company's movements and storage;
- Analyzes and reviews the monthly logistic report;
- Evaluates and proposes solutions to increase the efficiency of fleet maintenance costs, to reduce fuel costs;
- Follows the continuous evaluation of the suppliers, notifying to the company's management the eventual found dysfunctions or their poor performances;
- Follows the development of all projects within the Logistics structure, reviews and supports their implementation in a timely manner and with the best results.
- Health Services for you and your family;
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Flexible individual model of rights and benefits;
- Special offers for holidays, banking services, trainings etc.;
- Personal and professional development;
- A team and a company which connects people.
Before applying for this position, we invite you to access the following link:
https://www.telekom.ro/information-dev-dataprivacy to inform you about how Telekom Romania processes your personal data.
*Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Telekom Romania is a dynamic brand which provides complete, innovative, fixed and mobile telecommunication services tailored to a vast community of customers with about 10 million service contracts. It is part of the Deutsche Telekom group - one of the global integrated communications leaders, present in 51 countries across 5 continents. Our solutions open an infinite world of opportunities to share the most beautiful and emotional experiences with family, friends, colleagues and those around us. Our mission is to enrich people's lives by providing them with fixed and mobile integrated services, state-of-the-art 4G technologies, fiber optics as well as Internet TV, bringing users a new entertainment experience with exclusive and quality content access, on all screens, and advanced interactive features. As far as business customers are concerned, Telekom Romania is the trusted partner of companies, for whom we offer complete communications solutions and IT & C to help companies become more competitive and more agile. Our network is bringing together people, machines and content, connecting them for a better, safer, simpler future. Before applying for this position, we invite you to access the following link: https://www.telekom.ro/information-dev-dataprivacy to inform you about how Telekom Romania processes your personal data. *Only selected candidates will be contacted.