Manager - Compliance Operation
- Minimum 1 to 3 years of experience in managing people (15+) and interacting with customers / stakeholders;
- (Only if required) willingness to work on weekends and outside of the "standard" work day;
- Excellent command of spoken and written English (any second European language is an advantage);
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate to all levels;
- Demonstrated ability to manage, motivate, and influence work behaviors;
- Demonstrated problem solving and analytical capability.
The team that you will lead is responsible to ensure that the imported products have been tested in certified laboratories and that they comply with the legal requirements of the importing country, to take appropriate actions in order to protect customers from recalled or unsafe products and also, to classify products based on their potential hazardous risk, for regulatory storage and transportation purposes.
- Taking part in planning, organizing and directing the work of subordinates or others;
- Outlining procedures and instructions on work received;
- Making time estimations on new jobs received, check accuracy / quality of content creation / population done by others;
- Ensuring records are maintained accurately;
- Mentoring and training new team members.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.