Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
A MANAGEMENT ASSISTANT:
- supports the whole management team
- knows that being a good secretary is a fulfilling career
- has overall responsibility for company administration
- continuously develops her knowledge and resources to be effective
- must be professional
Do you have all the above ticks on the right hand ? Then read on:
- have a secondary or high school education preferable in Economics and
- are fluent in English and
- work better with a PC than most people you know and
- are self-organized and prepared to support our team and
- have worked as a Secretary or Assistant Manager before,
you may be the person we\'re looking for!
- provide administrative and clerical support to the Local Management team. This would include answering phones, meeting planning and other administrative tasks as assigned;
- organize, coordinate and control of business trip process;
- draft and proof read documents and letters for business purposes;
- provide both pre- and post- meeting support including participants invitations, meeting preparation, agenda creation and minutes;
- to contribute to the integration of the new employees and foreign delegates;
- to act as an interface between Management and other departments within the company regarding the information exchange process;
- create and update presentations and materials to support business activities;
- prepare and handle ah-hoc reports requested by management.
- competitive package
- professional and pleasant working environment
Send your CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 6th of December.
Interviews with short listed candidates will be held in TEVA Bucharest office between 11 - 15 December.
Romanian company of Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd., a global pharmaceutical company specializing in the development, production and marketing of generic and proprietary branded pharmaceuticals as well as active pharmaceutical ingredients.
Teva is among the top 20 pharmaceutical companies and among the largest generic pharmaceutical
companies in the world.