E momentul să sărbătorim și să îți mulțumim că ești alături de noi! Hai să revedem împreună aventurile prin care am trecut și să descoperi surprizele pe care ți le-am pregătit
Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
- Integrity, tenacity and adaptability in complex situations and an often changing environment
- Proves intercultural adaptability and sensitivity
- Loyalty, commitment, engagement and confidentiality of any information pertaining to the company or its employees
- Capacity to perform highly , both individually and within a team
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work with all organizational levels;
The Management Accountant Intercompany is responsible for activities of Financial Hub Bucharest Accounting and Controlling department which provides day to day and month end close accounting support as well as financial analysis for Cameron entities.
ACCOUNTING, REPORTING AND CONTROLLING ACTIVITIES
- Responsible for the completion of Intercompany activity within the centralized global intercompany team for the company and ensuring policy/procedural compliance of the standard intercompany activities
- Completion of intercompany A/R-A/P month end confirmations, as necessary
- Consolidation of month end reconciliation files to determine out of balance values
- Payments proposal including netting process and settlements, where applicable for responsible entities
- Provide in depth financial analysis of intercompany balance sheet accounts;
- Support the day to day accounting requirements
- Analyzing actual results to reconcile financial accounts, taking responsibility for all balances and resolution of queries;
- Responsibility for QCC controls
- Responsibility for closing the financial books for multiple legal entities
- Responsibility to support Internal and External Audit requirements
- Liaison with Divisional personnel around the world on financial analysis
- Coordinating, generating, reviewing and distributing standard reports such as monthly financial analysis
- Fulfill any task assigned by the direct supervisor in accordance with the professional experience and area of expertise;
- Economic background (graduate of Academy of Economic Studies or similar)
- 3+ years strong computer experience of MS Office
- Strong Excel skills
- Strong analytical skills, ability to work with large amounts of data and produce meaningful insights and information.
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Time management skills
- Professional and with a service-oriented approach
- Ability to prioritize issues
- Strong communications skills, both oral and written
- Self-motivated, results oriented
- Good command of English language (comprehension, written and speech)
- Other languages a plus
As the demand for energy increases so does our need for motivated talent to meet the engineering and technical challenges of today’s upstream oil and gas business. Cameron, including the OneSubsea technology segment have numerous career opportunities that will let you prove your abilities from your first day and throughout your career, and beyond into the wider world of Schlumberger.
Schlumberger is the world’s leading supplier of technology, integrated project management and information solutions to customers working in the oil and gas industry worldwide. Within Schlumberger, the Cameron group provides a complete range of flow control equipment and services for onshore and offshore drilling rig systems, and production systems for conventional and unconventional applications; separation, processing, and treatment systems. The OneSubsea technology segment extends this capability to subsea production, measurement and processing systems.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles