Major Incident Manager Iasi (Night shifts)
- ITIL Qualifications or relevant demonstrable experience in environments based on ITIL framework (ITIL Foundation is the minimum requirement).
- General, high-level awareness of technical environments and corporate structures.
- Show a strong sense of urgency, take responsibility and be able to work under pressure.
- Excellent organisational and analytical skills.
- Have strong skills in leadership and communication.
- Proven know-how on handling demanding and challenging customer environments.
- Strong crisis management skills – able to direct work and remain calm in stressful situations.
- Ability to work assertively and un-managed towards individual objectives associated with the role.
- Availability to work in shifts - 24/7.
Using the Major Incident Management framework in place, key stakeholders, including customers, are immediately made aware of the major incident, and with effective communications, are given confidence that the IT operation is effectively managing a workaround or resolution.
In this role, you will be joining a team of 10 people and you will have the chance to work in a fast-growing and hugely diverse environment with a mix of internal management and high profile customers, facing the opportunity to understand businesses and decision making within them, meet people occupying some of the highest positions within a business and develop in your career by learning new skills alongside some of the most experienced, innovative and dedicated people.
- Manage Incidents 24x7 and ensure minimal disruption to the service and fast service restoration.
- Act as a central, focal point of contact for all departments during incidents, and coordinate between them to achieve service restoration.
- Form, lead and drive ad-hoc technical recovery teams to minimise business disruptions to clients.
- Ensure a Restorative Action Plan or Workarounds are created and implemented within SLAs.
- Set up and chair Technical & Management Bridges to facilitate communication during MIs and service restoration.
- Manage and coordinate escalations both internally and customer wise as necessary.
- Engage with Directors, Customer & Service Managers, vendor partners, 3rd parties and C-Suite Executives during any Major Incident lifecycle and send official, documented communications.
- Produce relevant, adequately researched, substantiated, and concise Major Incident reports on the MI timeline to both internal and external Executive stakeholders within the agreed OLAs.
- Provide input and support the Problem Management team for root cause analysis.
- Contribute to and maintain the knowledge repositories.
- Identify, develop and implement improvements and lessons learnt following MIs.
- Identify potential MI risks and consequences and raise awareness of the appropriate individuals, exercising a logical and pragmatic approach in the attempt to reduce/overcome MI consequences.
- Participate and lead post Incident reviews for managed incidents, following on lessons learnt and improvement actions.
Who we are
SCC is the technology division of Rigby Group PLC, a family owned and operated business with interests in aviation, airports, hotels, property development and financial services.
What we do
We enable people to do business by planning, supplying, integrating and managing IT for leading public and private sector businesses across Europe. We serve overustomers in more than 50 countries and operate out of 75 locations in the UK, France, Romania and Spain.
Our areas of expertise include hardware, software, networking, IT security, Cloud, data centre services, print management and mobile devices.
Our mission: to make IT work for our customers to improve the way they do business, deliver quality IT solutions and services that change the way businesses do business, deliver long-term profit to invest back into the business and nurture a winning network of partners to create enduring value to our customers.
- 26 ian. 20221800 - 3000 RONPloiesti
- 21 ian. 2022