Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
1. Graduate of a mechanic university with 5-10 years experience in a maintenance.
2. Experience in chemical industry and equipments commonly used in the industry is required.
3. Conversant with preventive, breakdown and predictive maintenance.
4. Ability to manage and lead a team of skilled mechanics is expected.
5. Working knowledge of English is required.
6. Basic knowledge of electrical department, computer literacy, knowledge of boiler operation, familiarity with ISCIR rules will be considered as added attributes and such candidate will be given a preference
• Leads the maintenance department to provide efficient maintenance service in order to maximize plant availability and minimizing down-time through remedial, preventative and planned action
• Prepares and develops the Planned Maintenance scheme for all plant and machinery
• Prepares the annual budget for Maintenance Department ; meet the budget
• Deal with contractors
• Analyses data regarding costs, work and production and initiates programs to ensure an efficient utilization of personnel and adequate costs,
• Recommends new methods to improve work conditions and work efficiency, using rules for new and modern equipment;
• Ability to visualize the impact of good/poor maintenance and its effect on plant uptime and efficiency.
• Should have leadership quality to guide his subordinates and develop competency
• Responsible with quality assurance in Maintenance Department
The plant is located in Victoria at 35 km distance from Fagaras.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles