- Technical University Degree in Electronics or Mechanical Engineering;
- Technical Degree in Computer science-is a plus
- Over 3 years experience is a similar field;
- 2 years of experience in a similar role on IT;
- The capacity to understand a range of engineering functions and procedures;
- Good diagnostic and problem-solving;
- Teamworking skills to work cooperatively;
- Good knowledge of English both written and speaking;
- Networking, Microsoft windows environment, virtualization with vmware are a plus;
- Passion for ICT and technologies in general
The Maintenance Engineer keeps tools and equipment working smoothly for a company. Their duties include performing scheduled maintenance procedures on equipment, installing new devices and machinery, and troubleshooting and repairing problems. Provide first level support on IT Infrastructure, applications and telephony.
- Testing equipment for performance and compliance with safety regulations;
- Diagnose breakdown problems and ensure there is continuous cover of the machinery and equipment in case of breakdowns;
- Carry out routine maintenance work and respond to equipment faults;
- Creating maintenance procedures;
- Fit new parts and make sure equipment is working correctly
- Organize and maintain the spare parts room;
- Supervising and training other Maintenance Technicians;
- Make sure equipment is working correctly;
- Control maintenance tools, stores and equipment;
- Monitor and control maintenance costs;
- Making detailed reports about the maintenance and repairs completed;
- Give local first level support for IT Infrastructure, applications and Telephony problems and routine activities;
- Report to Italian IT&Processes Dept on problems periodically;
- For high impact problems keep in touch asap with Italian IT&Processes Dept;Support and collaborate on IT related projects.
NPE provides its customers with integrated solutions that improve product function all the time. NPE technology is part of our daily life as it is adopted in many products marketed by leading companies.
We, at NPE, believe in challenge. Everything we do is based on taking up new challenges since they pave the way for innovation and progress in electronics and technology. NPE is convinced that the future evolution of electronics will improve the quality of everyday life.
“You can’t stop innovation, any more than you can stop the sun from rising”