General information regarding the role:
Essential duties and responsibilities: Advisory Boards/Regional meetings/Standalone events
- To provide administrative support to all MAF department employees.
- To provide a high standard and efficient administrative support to Medical Affairs Managers.
- To manage all processes related to medical events, department meetings for the team and seek support for this as required from the other administrative staff/financial/HCCO/iCONNECT in the office and external agencies/speakers/vendors.
International Events and National Med education events (3rd party)
- Liaise with Medical Advisors and Head Office staff where appropriate about Medical Advisory Board meetings and requirements
- Follow the internal meeting process
- Coordinate delegate travel and accommodation
- Be a point of contact for delegates prior and post Advisory Board
- Provide/upload documents for Advisory Board where required
- Assist with creation of the minutes if requested by the Medical Advisor.
Administration – Medical Affairs Team:
- Follow the internal medical education event process for international & national meetings (JNJ/3rd party)
- Liaise on behalf of the department with C2/ Amex etc regarding all the logistical support for meetings
- Keep up to date outlook calendar regarding medical events for Head of Medical Affairs
- Keep tracking system of all PO’s raised from Medical budget by MAF
- Support Medical Affairs as required to assist with HCPS/speakers participation related documents/travel arrangements
- Arrange internal meetings for Medical Advisors/ Head MAF / MAF Manager when required
- Registration/VISA support
- Liaising with medical department where appropriate regarding meeting requirements for medical education events or related projects
- Follow-up for process payments for speakers (fiscal residency certificate, related invoices, status verification for all speakers)
- Keep track for uploaded documentation by Medical department for finalizing events
- Inspection and audit ready documentation
- Organizing and supporting business travel arrangements for Medical Department
- Ensure that all activities are within J&J codes of practice and prepare all necessary documents for audits (internal & external).
- An opportunity to be part of a global market leader
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment
- Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments
- Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development
- Motivating financial remuneration
- Many employee benefits such as life and pension insurance, 5 weeks of holidays etc.
Johnson & Johnson Company was established in 1887 and since then company Johnson & Johnson spread into more than 60 countries of the world and has more than 128 700 employees. Currently we are the biggest healthcare in the world and we are offering complex services in the area of medical devices, medicaments and consumer goods.