Macaragiu / Crane operator - Vlaardingen , Netherlands
Textul acestui anunț a fost verificat de echipa eJobs pentru a elimina posibile greșeli sau conținut discriminatoriu.
The right character matching the rest of the team is important, in addition we are looking for the following in you:
- Minimum 1 year experience as a walk crane operator on a Valkkraan (reference mandatory) – job involves lifting cargo weighting up to 64 tons;
- Experience in forklift driving;
- Preferably, you are certified to operate a harbor crane;
- Affinity with general cargo, special and heavy cargo;
- You are independent and collaborative;
- Basic knowledge English / Dutch / German;
- Flexible commitment regarding some overtime and regular Saturday commitment;
- Education level: pre-vocational secondary education;
- Willing to work in a system;
- Motivated, proactive and reliable.
Within HM Group, we work closely and intensively together, which is the basis of our company. The people, each with their own story and background, make the organisation. We offer you the space and opportunity to develop yourself. We embrace the Rotterdam mentality, so we simply have to work hard too.
Finally, we offer an employment package tailored to your experience and the position:
- Employment based on a Dutch contract;
- Wage contributions paid in Netherlands;
- Insurance paid by company;
- 2.100 € NET / month;
- Accommodation paid by company;
- Working schedule - 2 shifts: 1st shift 7:00 – 15:30, 2nd shift 14:30 – 23:00 (1 hour break, for each shift);
- Work in accordance with rules and regulations;
- Fair working conditions and a pleasant working atmosphere;
- Modern vehicles fully equipped.
What are you going to do?
Within our team, you work in two shifts loading ocean-going vessels with general cargo and stripping containers with project cargo. In consultation with the foreman and in cooperation with your colleagues, you carry out the work safely and correctly. Within our company, you will deal with the following tasks on a daily basis:
- Operating a harbor crane, lifting and moving large and heavy materials;
- Regular inspection of the crane using a checklist;
- Light maintenance work on the harbor crane and troubleshooting if any;
- Lashing and securing project cargo on and in containers at times when no transshipment is scheduled.
Who are we?
HM Group is a neutral logistics service provider for (sea freight) forwarders. HM Group is active in all logistics activities prior to and following the sea route: loading and unloading containers with regular goods and project cargo, and transporting sea containers to and from the major western European seaports.
HM Group's core values are craftsmanship, curiosity, commitment and fun.