You will work closely and collaboratively with the management to ensure alignment and execution of Medicover Romania M&A Strategy.
- You have minimum 5 years of professional experience in corporate finance, management consulting, transaction services, valuation and modelling, venture capital or private equity
- You have completed a degree in business administration, economics or comparable
- You have a good knowledge of people and a great deal of sensitivity in interpersonal relationships
- You are highly solution-oriented and have a proactive way of working
- You are reliable & deliver on your commitments
- You are openly share your knowledge with your colleagues, also across departments and internationally
- An advantage would be that you have relevant knowledge of the specifics in the healthcare industry
- Excellent knowledge of English; both written & spoken is required
- Excellent knowledge of common Office applications (especially PowerPoint and Excel).
- Preparation of analyzes and development of business plans
- Market screening and identification of potential acquisition opportunities
- Modelling of company evaluations with the help of financial and market data
- Taking responsibility for selected M&A projects and DD workstreams
- Preparation of business cases for the supervisory board
- Medicover is a growing, dynamic company with an exciting future
- A secure job in an international group with numerous development opportunities
- Independent work in cross-functional teams
- Strong cohesion in a friendly atmosphere
- The opportunity to grow and develop
- A competitive salary package with benefits.
Medicover is a specialised provider of diagnostic and healthcare services, focusing on markets mainly in Central and Eastern Europe and India. The company operates through two divisions –Healthcare Services and Diagnostic Services.
Healthcare Services offers high-quality care based on an Integrated Healthcare Model. The basis for this is a network of over 25 hospitals and over 117 clinics and medical facilities. Major markets are Poland, Romania and India.
Diagnostic Services provides a broad range of laboratory testing in all major clinical pathology areas. The business is conducted through a network of more than 97 laboratories, 733 blood-drawing points (BDPs) and 26 clinics. Major markets are Germany, Ukraine, Romania and Poland.
Medicover’s purpose is to improve and sustain health and well-being. As a forward-looking healthcare company, we care about our employees, helping them stay safe, healthy, and productive.
Do you want to make a difference, shape the future and to work for a growing, innovative healthcare services company, with a purpose?
If so, this role at Medicover is the right choice for you!