Logistics KPI Champion
- Economics / business studies (min. Bachelor)
- Experience 2-5 years in business analysis (reporting / controlling) or logistics / supplier planning
- ERP System knowledge (preferably SAP)
- Proficiency in Excel; PowerPoint - Power BI; Tableau represents an advantage
- Self-drive; independent working style; flexible personality
- Analytical skills;
- Digital skills
- Presentation skills
- Collaboration& conflict management
- Driving inventory optimization activities with focus on reduction of blocked / bad stocks in collaboration with all involved stakeholdersSteering of Key Performance indicators (KPIs) in logistic planning, with focus on days of inventory on hand (DIO), leveling performance, delivery performance, special freights via consequent measure initiation and follow-up
- Ensuring short-, mid- and long-term logistic planning quality and compliance to planning rules
- Production and delivery volumes analysis and forecast based on customer demands, planned production orders and raw material availability on product level
- Transparent management reporting on all processes mentioned above
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours, but if you want to work 1 day per month from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that;
- Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen;
- Private medical insurance, because your health is a priority to us;
- Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you a monthly budget via your benefit account, which can be used for several different services;
- Annual performance bonus;
- Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;
- Mentoring programs;
- Inspiring working conditions – best place to work;
- Teambuilding – because together is always better.
At Bosch, we care. You thrive. You matter. You shape.
In Cluj, Bosch established an Automotive Electronics Plant. Since it’s opening, in 2013, the company developed high quality products and innovative solutions for international customers.
The manufacturing portfolio displays electronic control units for safety in traffic, comfort functions and driving convenience. Additionally, the plant produces electronic control units for eBike powertrain, designed to inspire our mobility behavior.
We grow together in a place where our associates can discover new directions and reinvent themselves, with many ways of working and areas to explore. By using state-of-the-art technology and Industry 4.0 solutions for connected manufacturing, we optimise production and logistics processes.
We enjoy the benefits of a work-life balance program and reward packages that match each lifestyle. For those who want to take up professional or personal challenges, we provide access to our Training Center, for both the associates and for the students from the dual educational system.
We inspire each other for a better today, in an environment defined by diversity and with solid values: cooperation openness, respect, and trust. Through our partnership with the local universities, by offering inspiring working conditions, and getting involved in social projects, we work for a better tomorrow.