Logistics Coordinator, Engineering Center Cluj
Textul acestui anunț a fost verificat de echipa eJobs pentru a elimina posibile greșeli sau conținut discriminatoriu.
- Knowledge of transport related laws, regulations.
- Knowledgeable about the classification of goods.
- Having Incoterms knowledge
- Keep logs and records of executed orders etc.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Quick critical thinking and problem-solving abilities.
- Ensuring efficiency and safety in a fast-paced environment.
- Very good knowledge of MS Office (particularly Excel)
- Experience working in logistics preferred.
- SAP knowledge preferred.
- Experience in customer service will be appreciated.
The languages you should know:
- English – a good level is mandatory
As a Logistics Coordinator you will manage all aspects of inbound and outbound delivery in order to meet customer requirements in a timely, cost-effective manner, ensuring thus customer satisfaction. By doing this, you ensure that the business remains successful. Logistics Coordinator are also knowledgeable about supply management practices and principles. You will answer to customs and legal entities inquires in regards to all transportation aspects.
As a Logistics Coordinator you will be responsible for:
- Managing the full Shipping process from start to finish.
- Single point of contact and collaboration for internal and external parties in relation to logistic topics.
- Ensuring accurate tracking and reporting for all movement of goods, including related costs.
- Customs and Intrastat responsible.
- Responsible with goods receipt booking and related work flows in MRP system.
- Continuously improving the logistic processes, maintaining high quality standards.
- Complying with legal requirements.
- Utilize logistics IT in order to optimize procedures.
Your work-life balance is valuable to us, so we offer you:
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours, but if you want to work from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that;
Your health and well-being is important to us, so we have you covered:
- Medical subscription
- Accident insurance
- Sport activities and well-being initiatives
We believe in a Life-Long Learning approach, so you can take advantage of:
- Access to e-learning platforms
- Opportunity to attend conferences
- Bookster subscription
You will be part of a product company. You will contribute to developing end-to-end products that are delivered to Global OEMs.
On top of these, we are offering:
- A monthly budget which can be used for several different services on an online benefit platform
- Lunch discounts
- Relocation Package
- Annual Bonus
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Whether in areas of Automated Driving, Electric & Connected Mobility, IoT or Connectivity, our ideas make driving safer and more comfortable than ever before. This is only possible with the help of more than 1000 talented engineers from Bosch Engineering Center Cluj specialized in software, hardware & mechanics and reliability engineering, who work closely together with other Engineering Centers within Bosch and with Bosch Cluj Plant in order to offer unique products and AIoT solutions to our clients from around the world.
So, are you ready to shape the future of the mobility together with us? Let us tell you more. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.