Logistics Analyst - Italian
- Seniority/Experience: around 2 years preferable in Logistics, Logistics Support, Planning
- Degree: Engineering / Economical Engineering or other similar studies
- Language: English – advanced, Italian – presents an advantage
- IT tools: Excel, Outlook, Windows;
- Analytical skills
- Resilience to stress and pressure
- Priority setting skills and time management
- High adaptability
- Fast learner and ability to integrate fast;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
Department: Supply Chain - Logistics
Runs the logistics operation checking purchasing orders prompt delivery, optimizing logistic costs reduction and meeting customer requirements. Optimizes the use of stock and customer credit lines. Facilitates vessel loading in accordance with contract terms. Assists in shipment activities preparing the Just in Time schedule and ensuring that users' requirements are met.
- Runs and monitors logistic operations analyzing freight variations, in- transit stock, lay-can, fixed and variable cost deviations.
- Evaluates and defines import/export functions ensuring compliance with due dates.
- Optimizes the use of stock, ensuring product availability within warehousing.
- Guarantees customer satisfaction on purchase orders.
- Competitive Salary
- Performance Bonus
- Flexible Benefits
- Flexible working environment
- 24 days annual leave
Tenaris is a leading supplier of tubes and related services for the world’s energy industry and certain other industrial applications. Our mission is to deliver value to our customers through product development, manufacturing excellence, and supply chain management. We seek to minimize risk for our customers and help them reduce costs, increase flexibility and improve time-to-market. Tenaris employees around the world are committed to continuous improvement by sharing knowledge across a single global organization. Tenaris consists of a network of manufacturing facilities, service yards and commercial offices that spans the globe. We provide casing and tubing, line pipe and various other mechanical and structural steel pipes for different applications. At Tenaris, knowledge is considered one of our most important assets. Training is a key element in Tenaris’s effort to attract, retain and develop our people, serve our customers, suppliers and the community. TenarisUniversity is committed to providing training that contributes to the Company’s performance.