Localisation Specialist - 6 months contract period
Textul acestui anunț a fost verificat de echipa eJobs pentru a elimina posibile greșeli sau conținut discriminatoriu.
The Localisation Specialist is in charge of executing especially medium and high complexity localisation and translations related tasks,within the Localisation department as assigned, including performing localisation related tasks on multi products/multi platforms solutions (e.g. Trial Max, Patient Engagement, Rater Station).
Must be able to handle multi and complex tasks, on a volume of projects and have open communication with Signant Health stakeholders across the board, while focusing on delivering high quality work.
Is accountable for successful delivery of localisation activities, to meet key project milestones, whilst adhering to Good Clinical Practice (GCP), Signant Health processes and regulatory compliance.
- By adhering to respect the end to end defined processes, completes tasks which aid the localisation of eCOA, paper, videos or other Signant localized deliverables
- Works with our in-house platforms to create draft and final deliverables as per defined processes.
- Performs QC steps and controls as defined within SOPs and Work Instructions
- Performs implementation and testing of Translations within Signant’s software and devices
- Assist the Senior Localisation Specialist in managing the localization deliverables for all languages using the Localization planning
- Work across the board with different stakeholders in the organization
- Handle daily project correspondence with internal clients and 3rd party vendors
- As required, helps to support the project teams.
DECISION MAKING AND INFLUENCE
- Contributes to an environment with good morale and has strong work ethic
- Ensures adherence and compliance to the company’s Quality Management System
- Contribute to the strategy and support the implementation for process development and improvements
- Flexibility to assume other duties as requested
- The role works under minimum supervision with others, such as localisation specialists, senior localisation specialists.
Signant Health is the evidence generation company. We are focused on leveraging software, deep therapeutic and scientific knowledge, and operational expertise to consistently capture, aggregate, and reveal quality evidence for clinical studies across traditional, virtual, and hybrid trial models. For more than 20 years, over 400 sponsors and CROs of all sizes – including all Top 20 pharma – have trusted Signant solutions for remote and site-based eCOA, eConsent, RTSM, supply chain management, and data quality analytics. Learn more at www.signanthealth.com.