Do What You Love. Love What You Do.
Whether you’re looking for your first job or your next career challenge, you’ll discover a world of exciting possibilities at Emporia. Every day, our team of over 800 professionals globally comes together with one mission: creating the world’s most engaging shopping experiences. Join us, and you’ll be part of a community that appreciates your contributions, nurtures your talent, and rewards your achievements. What’s not to love?
Emporia is so much more than a retailer. It’s a broadcast network. It’s an ecommerce leader. And it’s a great place to work! Come discover why Emporia is like no other business in the world. Be part of a team that’s reimagining shopping, entertainment and social as one.
Join us, and you’ll enjoy a comprehensive package. From competitive salaries to top-tier career development services, Emporia offers a Total Rewards package that compensates the total you.
Visit us, and you’ll notice a difference that goes well beyond our state-of-the-art facilities. At Emporia, there’s a corporate culture that sets us apart. It’s built on a set of values that are at the heart of everything we do values we call The Emporia Difference.
Whether you’re new to the workforce or looking for your next career challenge, Emporia wants to help you reach your personal and professional goals. Apply to our job opportunity, and see what the Emporia can do for you!
Are you passionate about television and fashion? If yes, we have the perfect challenge for you.
If you are fond of jewellery and Teleshopping and you are curious how tv shows are made and what is going on behind the scenes than this is your workplace!
The position requires a producer with excellent time management skills and flexibility, adaptability and focus. Good communications are needed to work with different departments. The successful candidate has strong problem-solving skills and should also be extremely patient. Key responsibilities:
We offer you:
- Successfully arranged, organized performers to prepare and perform;
- Independently filmed the entire show;
- Collaborated with team leadership and producers on key editing and production decisions;
- Meet and exceed daily deadlines on all work;
- Develop ideas for programs and features that the company could produce;
- Supervise and coordinate the work of camera, lighting, design, and sound crewmembers.
- Help to increase tv shows viewership and ratings, TV editors brainstorm and pitch ideas for new features;
- Flexibility to perform varying shifts, extended hours, and last-minute work demands, if necessary.
- You can be part of an innovation that pioneered in Hungary.
- You can be part of an open-minded team willing to help you succeed.
- Competitive salary.
- Professional development opportunity.
- The chance to work and enjoy life in Budapest one of the most sought of cities of Europe.
- Full-time employment.
Emporia, Böszörményi út 20-22., 1126 Budapest, Hungary
Start your international adventure now in Budapest! How to apply:
If you are interested, and you think that you are in compliance with the written above, please, click the bottom “Apply”.
Emporia is one of the world’s largest producer of live teleshopping for television. Emporia has made shows for over 10 countries, on major television stations, and these shows have been seen by millions of viewers. Emporia’s head office is in Budapest, Hungary, where we own 12 state-of-the-art television studios, producing thousands of hours of live television per year.
All shows are developed and run by a team of experts from around the globe, working in their own language in markets with whose regulatory and legal framework they are extremely familiar. In addition to live television shows, Emporia operates phone services, websites, mobile technology and multi-platform marketing services.