Your main role will be to to support service users with all aspects of their day to day living, so they can enjoy the best possible quality of life. Providing Live-in Care and support is both a challenging and rewarding experience. You will stay in the service user home, usually working alone.
Accommodation and food are provided for free.
There will be pre-arranged breaks during periods when the service user does not need your services. This is often during the afternoons. Compassion, good communication skills and a calm and caring manner are essential for this important role you play.
To provide safe, reliable, compassionate care and support that is centred on the individual needs and wishes of each customer. This involves respecting each customers’ choices and promoting their dignity at all times.
You will build positive relationships with the service user, their family and other health and social care professionals. As you will be staying in the service user home, you will follow their house rules and be mindful of their need for privacy.
The main activity but not limited to, are the following:
- Companionship & personal care (showering, dressing, toileting)
- Housekeeping/Domestic duties (laundry, ironing, dusting and cleaning)
- Providing medication, proper food and nutrition;
- Assistance in events, shopping and social gatherings
Salary between £550 - £700/week, free food and acommodation.
You should expect to work between 11 - 13 hours a day, an everage of 9 hours sleep / night and 2 hours break during the day.
Ful training is provided.
UK office: +441202 798868
RO office: +40262 221222
More details on www.a1care.co.uk
Work Experience Limited, a UK based company, is more than just a staffing service; it is the ultimate option for employers looking to find excellent employees to grow their business, and for employees looking for the right company to further their career goals.
By providing a bridge between these two entities, Work Experience has quickly grown as a recognized leader for staffing solutions in the Eastern Europe. Work Experience is your partner first and your supplier second. By striving to understand the needs of our customers, our goal is to become the area's first and best choice for quality candidates and tremendous opportunities.
We share a common goal of building relationships based on trust, this shared goal helps us to deliver our belief that great people make great companies.
We provide staffing for a wide variety of companies for positions including but not limited to, entry level, middle management, top management, temporary staff, medical staff and students.
Our success has been based on matching qualified candidates with employment opportunities at the finest companies. Knowledge is power in understanding the needs of both our client companies and qualified candidates.
Because we know that there are still successful companies and dedicated employees who haven't meet yet, our goal is to provide the perfect solutions for companies and the best opportunities for employees.
More details on
• Datele de identificare ale tuturor companiilor care publica anunturi de recrutare pe eJobs.ro sunt verificate de consultantii nostri. eJobs.ro nu influenteaza, insa, procesul de recrutare desfasurat de catre companii.
• Analizati cu atentie informatiile din cadrul anunturilor de recrutare! Daca aveti dubii in privinta veridicitatii anumitor date sau in cazul unor solicitari suplimentare ale angajatorilor (trimiterea de documente personale, sume de bani etc.), va rugam sa ne scrieti la email@example.com.