KeepCalling is looking for a great SysAdmin/DevOps so if you feel you are thе one, you belong with our savvy IT team in our Sibiu office.
This position is ONLY available at our Sibiu location. Please apply only if you are willing to relocate to Sibiu.
Here’s what you’ll bring to thе table:
- Previous experience with infrastructure development, software development, or development and operations
- Strong knowledge of networking protocols;
- Familiarity with command-line tools and shell scripting;
- Experience in using system and network monitoring tools;
- Enthusiasm about learning new technologies;
- Good English skills (spoken and written);
- Experience with SQL databases (MySQL, Postgres, MS SQL) or VoIP would be a plus;
Your role will have a huge impаct on the succеss story of our company.
If you’re up for the challenge, you’d bе:
Why join us?
- Responsiblе for thе deploymеnt and mаintenance of a network of 30+ Linux servеrs that run multiple production sеrvicеs. We own several servers from different global locations and we administer them remotely;
- Responsible for performing security and software upgrades on time;
- Managing load balancing and failover systems that support redundant, high availability services;
- Deploying and managing online backup systems, monitoring application and database performance;
- Responsible with monitoring the health of the system and network, with minimizing downtime and mitigating security risks;
- Designing and maintaining scalable, high-performance distributed systems;
- Responsible for developing and building IT solutions, installing and configuring solutions, implementing reusable components, translating technical requirements, assisting with all stages of test data, developing interface stubs and simulators and performing script maintenance and updates;
- Helping create requirements and procedures for implementing routine maintenance;
- Troubleshooting existing information systems for errors and resolving those errors;
- Improving infrastructure development and application development;
- Building and testing automation tools for infrastructure provisioning;
- Handling code deployments in all environments;
- Developing and maintaining solutions for operational administration, system/data backup, disaster recovery, and security/performance monitoring;
Because you are looking for an environment able to help you grow professionally by offering you the chance to work on challenging projects alongside some of the most talented people you’ve ever met.
Our offer: Attractive compensation package:
Health and Wellbeing:
- Fixed salary compensation;
- Meal Tickets;
Personal and professional development:
- Gym Discounts and 7Card Partnership;
- Medical Benefits at Polisano for employees and family (children, spouse, parents, siblings);
- Wellness Program;
- Bookster subscription
- KeepCalling Library;
- KC Academy - internal training program;
- National and International Conferences;
- Flexible schedule
- Between 21-27 Vacation Day
The answer is simple: an amazing group of people who turned an inspiring story about phonecards, friends & $100 into a worldwide multi-million dollar company. We are friendly, ambitious, dedicated, and above all passionate about what we do.
KeepCalling is now...
One of the leading telecom providers on the market and among the fastest-growing businesses in the USA.
KeepCalling is a global telecommunications company founded in 2002 in the state of Georgia, USA with offices in the US, Romania, and Bolivia. At the moment, KeepCalling provides telecom services to hundreds of thousands of individual customers and businesses.
KeepCalling’s products are primarily targeted at ethnic and immigrant communities around the world. KeepCalling strives to offer the most accessible and easy to use services on the market, while the main focus of the company remains customer satisfaction.
Find out more about KeepCalling on www.KeepCalling.net or follow KeepCalling's Facebook page at facebook.com/KeepCallingTeam.
Join our team and be part of this amazing story!