Linux Kernel/ BSP Software Engineer
Textul acestui anunț a fost verificat de echipa eJobs pentru a elimina posibile greșeli sau conținut discriminatoriu.
- Linux Kernel device driver programming
- Proficient with C programming
- Embedded systems software development
- Debugging skills for embedded targets and low level software
Would be a plus:
- ARM architecture knowledge, assembly, bootloader development
- Open source contributions
- Experience with source control (git), issues tracking (JIRA)
- Develop and maintenance of ARM core architecture support in Linux, U-Boot, and TF-A;
- Develop and maintenance of the clock, interrupt, power, memory subsystems in Linux, U-Boot, and TF-A;
- Integration of new i.MX products into the Linux development and release activities;
- Support internal teams on i.MX processor support in non-Linux OS activities;
- Maintenance of existing i.MX products in software evolution strategy for Linux and Android;
- Work with Linux community to upstream i.MX processors into kernel mainline;
- Periodically support customers on issues related to their product development using i.MX processors.
We are an HR Consultancy company, providing solutions and services in the following areas: recruitment and executive search, personnel leasing, payroll, administration and training.
With an overall experience of more then 10 years and centers in Bucharest and Brasov, Romania we approach each project with passion and desire to deliver the best.
We dare to apply new ideas creating innovating projects that respond to our clients' needs. Our expertise has been proven while working for companies in IT&C , constructions, automotive, sales and accounting.