Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
We are seeking an experienced, technically superior Linux Administrator to join our dynamic IT staff. This position will facilitate, administer and support all issues encompassed by LibraBank`s server environment and associated applications.
Candidate should have approximately 3 years of experience in Information Technology with at least 2 years supporting Linux systems. A hands-on administrator of Linux-based systems in support of a wide variety of application packages. Candidate will need to have strong system administration skills, attention to detail and the initiative to come up with creative solutions. Ability to solve problems under time pressure with frequent interruptions and work effectively in a variety of roles with both technical and non-technical personnel.
- Administer, monitor and provide 2nd level support for running Linux, Debian, Suse and RedHat along with storage systems and backups systems. Participate in the design and architecture of such systems.
- Design, develop and/or modify various scripts (bash,sh/Perl/ksh etc.), as needed for efficient operations and automation. Good PHP knowledge.
- Download, configure, compile and/or install Unix/Linux software, as required, including Freeware/OpenSource or commercial packages, and operating system patches and kernels.
- Provide guidance to Systems Engineers.
- Specific areas of expertise are needed as follows: Apache based web services; inlcuding cgi, php and other scripting support Email services provided by sendmail and Postfix, DNS, etc
- Great understanding of TCP networking and common protocols, Firewalls configuration and QoS Technologies
The Bank's Mission is to provide high quality services, customer tailored and personalized, for a selected market, able to conduct high return business and looking for fast financial assistance and advice.
LIBRA's main goal is to become a leading local financial institution specialized in the delivery of innovational form of consumer finance to individuals, general financial services to small and medium-size businesses on a national level and full range of services related to international trade