Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
- University degree (preferably in computer science);
- Working knowledge of English language;
- 1-3 years experience in server administration and monitoring; previous work in international companies is an advantage;
- In depth knowledge of Linux/UNIX operating systems (preferably Linux or SUN Solaris) and their critical applications;
- Shell scripting would be an advantage;
- Any certification in Linux/ UNIX administration is considered a plus;
- Good understanding of corporate infrastructure.
- Customer oriented, reliable and accountable team player;
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Flexiblility and adaptability;
- Mature and ambitious, willing to learn.
- Administration of Linux servers;
- Create, test and manage the backup and disaster recovery procedures of the servers administered;
- Control and perform Linux systems security administration and systems monitoring;
- Evaluate the various service packs and security patches for the servers’ operating systems, test their implementation and apply these to the operational environment;
- Performs required access management operations for the managed servers;
- Address and resolve Linux operating system-user related issues and act as second-level support for servers and their operating systems problems logged by the service desk;
- Troubleshoot the servers’ functioning and load as well as predict future system demands and plan required hardware and software updates coping with the new load;
- Evaluate, suggest and implement version upgrades of the servers’ operating systems in compliance with the IT policies and procedures;
- Create and maintain documentation for procedures related to the administered systems;
- Participate in the establishment, evaluation and carry-out of servers’ related policies, including determining the appropriate hardware and software products that maximizes redundancy and minimizes down-time.
What we offer:
- Professional working environment in a modern organization;
- Continuous development, trainings and learning of best practices;
- Motivating and dynamic environment;
- Challenging tasks and responsibilities, interesting career opportunities
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles