Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- An understanding of the client's trade, business and organisation
- Customer relationship management
- Languages:French at minimum B2 level, English would be a plus.
- Time management
- Client portfolio management
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Analytical skills and an ability to summarise
- Working within a team
- Dynamic and responsive
According to his/her mission, the associate has to manage all the required operational activities related to the technical support of the customers’ payroll regulations.
Provide functional expertise to clients using the available solutions in accordance with the terms of the assistance agreement.
In this respect, he/she must carry out the following actions:
Legal and technical monitoring:
Coordinate, plan and follow up:
- Keep continuous update of the legal and technical evolution related to his/ her field of activity
- Analyse the request using the steps Assist -Advise – Solve: analyse the request (payroll system/ set up), the priority (critical/ non-critical) for the customer’s pay slips production
- Provide assistance of the different offers and their evolution as an expert user
- Possess the general French payroll knowledge in order to assist the customers during the payroll production
- Solve customers’ queries by providing the appropriate solution (sent via payroll system/ e-Service tool)
- Anticipate the possible issues the customers may encounter while implementing the proposed solution
Reports & Performance Metrics:
- Keep responsibility for the payroll system good functioning by managing the internal coordination between the services for Social Monitoring, Technical Support, Sales, R&D and Training
- Plan his/ her activity according to the calls indicators
- Ensure the calls monitoring by filling the customer’s contact details, the issue’s description, the solution proposed via the Customer Service tool
- Share the solved cases with the team and escalate to his/ her manager the difficulties in order to anticipate the training needs or require the Technical support assistance
- Participate to the internal training materials preparation
- Validate the tickets and the tests on different modules
- Share knowledge within the team and actively participate to the process improvement
- Cultivate the service excellence for customers’ satisfaction.
- Outcome from internal and external audits.
- Continuous improvement with proved efficiency results, based on feedback received from stake holders and TLs/GLs.
- On time delivery
We are a comprehensive global provider of cloud-based Human Capital Management (HCM) solutions that unite HR, payroll, talent, time, tax and benefits administration, and a leader in business outsourcing services, analytics and compliance expertise. Our unmatched experience, deep insights, and cutting-edge technology have transformed human resources from a back-office administrative function to a strategic business advantage. ADP serves more than 610,000 clients around the world today and helps organizations of all types and sizes unlock their business potential. For 60 years, we’ve led the way in defining the future of business outsourcing solutions and we remain one of the world’s most innovative, diverse and admired companies to work for today.