Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
- Legal studies graduate;
- Minimum 1 year relevant experience;
- Very good knowledge of English, legal terminology;
- Experience and very good skills in drafting legal documents;
- Communicative, efficient, reliable, analytical, flexible and adaptable;
- Previous experience working in comercial enviornemnt with any ERP system would be a considered a great advantage.
- Providing legal opinions by request from the Legal Director;
- Drafting several types of agreements and documents;
- Ensure that all matters related to the good workflow of the department, consdering it's work, it's fulfiled;
- Responsible of it's work.
- Type up basic legal documents and correspondence.
- Daily record keeping with electronic and hard copy filing of documents.
- Prepare legal and management reports.
- Maintain and update databases.
- Provide administrative support and enhance office effectiveness.
- Handle communication with clients.
- Conduct statistical/documentary research.
- Maintain contact lists.
- Obtain relevant information from other organizations or official institutions.
EGT is among the fastest growing companies in the global gaming industry. Its subsidiary, EURO GAMES TECHNOLOGY Romania is an international trade company based in Bucharest.
Today, a wide range of EGT products are operated in over 75 countries in Europe, Asia, South and Central America and Africa. Currently, EGT employs more than 1000 professionals.
We don’t have rules, we offer you challenges. The main challenge is for you to continuously improve yourself, we are betting on your growth, because we believe in you! Give us the chance to meet you and to present you our job opportunities.
We inform you that through your application submitted for this position, you express your consent to the processing of personal data contained in your resume. We also inform you that under Law 677/2001 on Personal Data Processing, you have the right to information, the right to access / update your personal data, the right to oppose at any time the processing personal data and request the deletion of your information from our databases.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles