Education: University degree, or minimum University final year student. Secretarial/technical training is desirable.
Prior Work Experience: Minimum two years of progressively responsible secretarial and related experience. Previous experience with an international company is highly desirable.
Language Proficiency: Fluent in English and Romanian.
Skills and abilities: Must have demonstrated typing ability and proficiency in operating word processing equipment, as well as other office machines such as printers, photocopiers, scanners, etc. Ability to take dictation in English is highly desirable.
- intellectually gifted; open-minded; team player; able to integrate in the established professional services culture of the Firm;
- strong communicative skills; able to understand the importance and relationships of his/her responsibilities;
- honest and trustworthy; very well organized; able to cope with stress;
- high degree of maturity.
The position requires a highly responsible and well organized person, able to communicate effectively in English and Romanian, both orally and in writing, and with high typing ability and proficiency in operating word processing equipment. Candidates are required to be fluent in Romanian, English. Proficiency in French is a plus.
- attractive compensation, health insurance;
- opportunity to work in a highly professional environment
Dentons has more than 2,500 skilled lawyers and professionals in 79 locations in 52 countries across Africa, Asia Pacific, Canada, Central Asia, Europe, the Middle East, Russia and the CIS, the UK and the US. The first international law firm to open its door in Romania in 1997, our Bucharest office is one of the leading law firms in Romania.