- Solid knowledge of the legal system (civil and commercial law, banking law) and 5 years of banking legal experience,
- Relevant legal banking experience in the area of banking products development for retail and companies (including Regulation 575/2013 and 5/2013);
- Relevant banking experience in providing legal support to SME and Corporate business areas for contracts concluded with clients in these areas (credit facilities, account openings, guarantees);
- Relevant banking experience in consumer protection field;
- Experience in structured financing, projects with EU funds or national non-reimbursable funds, loans granted from EIB sources is an advantage;
- Advanced level English is an advantage;
- Strong communication and analytical skills, logical orientation, ambitious and reliable person, proactive personality, problem solving oriented;
- Ability to manage efficient relationship with internal and external clients, problem solving,
- Excellent organization of the work time, capacity to meet short deadlines,
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Analyzes and provides legal opinions if the collaterals meet the conditions established by law and internal procedure in order to be mortgaged;
- Identifies and explains the implications and legal risks associated with certain features of new products;
- Participates and offers opinions regarding the design of standard contractual documentation and other legal documents;
- Provides legal advice for changing the procedures, flows and documentation for the products in the bank's portfolio;
- Closely monitors national and European legislative changes, in order to signal flow changes
Garanti Bank is part of the financial-banking group Garanti Romania, which brings together Garanti Leasing (the brand under which the company Motoractive IFN SA operates) and Garanti Consumer Finance (the brand under which Ralfi IFN operates).
Garanti Bank is held by Turkiye Garanti Bankasi AS (TGB), Turkey’s second largest private bank. TGB is a universal bank with leading presence in all business lines. The bank serves more than 14 million customers in corporate, commercial, SME, and consumer segments offering fully integrated financial services. The Spanish financial group Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria (BBVA) is the majority shareholder of TGB. Garanti Bank Romania offers a series of quality products and services for all business segments: retail, SME and corporate.
Present in Romania since 1998, the bank has developed a solid portfolio of clients and expanded its national presence through branches and alternative channels, reaching an extended network of 84 branches and over 300 intelligent ATMs that can be used by anyone, not just bank customers, for transactions with or without cards. Garanti Bank was awarded in 2016 by world-renowned magazine Global Finance, as “Best Consumer Digital Bank in Romania”.
The distinctions were granted within the “2016 World's Best Consumer Digital Banks in Central and Eastern Europe Competition”.
For more information, please visit www.garantibank.ro